14.

-YoonGi's Room-

     YoonGi woke up to an empty bed. SeokJin was no longer laying beside him, he wasn't in his room, and he wasn't in the bathroom. YoonGi ruffled his own hair in a half asleep haze. "I guess he went back to his own room." He mumbled out to himself, walking back to his bed, worried that he may have upset SeokJin in some way and that being the reason he left him alone. YoonGi started over thinking and with a slight panic he grabbed his phone from the nightstand. He looked at the time and could see that he still had a couple hours before they head out for rehearsal. He also noticed a text from SeokJin saying that he woke up early and was getting breakfast for everyone. 'Maybe things really are going to be okay.' YoonGi thought to himself trying calm himself and ease his mind.

     YoonGi quickly took a shower and got ready for the day. He decided it was time that he finally put it all out there. It seemed like they were all basically ready so he wanted to do things right and ask each of the guys. He sent out a group text and just hoped they could all be together soon. Maybe even from today on they will finally be together.

__________________________________________________________

My Babies

SavageKing:
Meeting in my room.

WWHBae:
What is with the chat name?

JoonaBae:
Did YoonGi Hyung actually text first?

HobaBae:
Are we ignoring the fact that he also gave us cute names?

KookieBae:
Oh my god Hyungie! So cute!

TaeBae:
Did YoonGi Hyung actually start a group chat?

MiniBae:
So cute! Why are we meeting?

SavageKing:
Oh for fucks sake.
Just come to my room.
Please.

__________________________________________________________

-15 Minutes Later-

*Knock Knock*

     YoonGi quickly opened his door to find his only Hyung with bags of food. "What was that text YoonGi-ah? Oh and here's breakfast." SeokJin said as he walked into YoonGi's room. YoonGi started to close the door. "Wait Hyungie." JungKook walked in smiling that amazing bunny smile of his. He leaned in whispering to YoonGi, "We finally going to be together?" YoonGi smiled and hummed, then he whispered back, "That is the plan Baby." JungKook nodded in approval smiling even bigger than before. "Oh Tae should be here in a couple minutes he was getting dressed." JungKook let YoonGi know. "YoonGi Hyung, what was with the text?" HoSeok asked as he and NamJoon walked into YoonGi's room. "JiMin should be here in a few." HoSeok notified YoonGi. YoonGi nodded knowing full well how JiMin always manages to run late. Soon enough both TaeHyung and JiMin were entering YoonGi's room.

     NamJoon was the first to speak up hoping this was about them finally all being together. "So why'd you call a meeting YoonGi Hyung?" TaeHyung asked curiously. YoonGi had a small smile playing on his lips. He looked each member in the eyes. YoonGi usually isn't much for eye contact but he wanted to make sure he had each of their attention. "I will address each of you but I will need each of you to wait until I'm done and then each of you can respond." Again YoonGi looked at each member as they all nodded in agreement.