39.

-Family Meeting-

     They all sat around the living room, NamJoon sitting in a chair across the room, SeokJin sitting on the end of the couch, HoSeok next him, followed by JungKook and JiMin. YoonGi sat on the other end of the couch his legs pulled up on the couch and criss crossed, TaeHyung sitting next him. YoonGi stared at his hands in his lap. He was nervous, confused, and frustrated, but most of all, he was hurt that two of his boyfriends would so easily think and believe that he would cheat.

     TaeHyung noticed YoonGi had bitten his nails down so far that some were bleeding and he appeared to be looking for a nail he could continue biting. As YoonGi brought one of his hands up to chew on his nails some more TaeHyung gently grabbed his hand. "I thought you stopped doing that?" TaeHyung spoke softly. YoonGi looked at TaeHyung but quickly looked to the floor. TaeHyung interlaced their fingers. "You're going to hurt yourself if you keep doing that." He spoke again.

     "There has been a misunderstanding between some of us and it needs to be cleared up. The sooner the better." NamJoon spoke up. Everyone turned towards him giving him their full attention. "JungKook, you think YoonGi has done something wrong." NamJoon faced JungKook. "I think he cheated." JungKook spoke through gritted teeth, being put on the spot but also hating the idea of YoonGi being with anyone else but them. SeokJin, JiMin, and TaeHyung all turned towards JungKook so fast its a wonder that none of them got whiplash. TaeHyung unknowingly gripped YoonGi's hand hard.

     YoonGi pulled his hand away, his anxiety rising thinking that now TaeHyung thought the same thing as JungKook. He couldn't bring himself to look at any of them. "That's a serious accusation JungKook-ah. What makes you think that?" NamJoon asked. JungKook clenched his jaw, "He didn't come by my room like he said he would, he wasn't with any of us last night, and Jin said that he got dressed and left the room last night." "I also said that I fell asleep quickly and that I don't know when he came back." SeokJin spoke gritting his teeth together, anger rising as JungKook accused their boyfriend, the one that brought them all together, and the one that he knows has loved them for a long time, of doing something as bad as cheating.

     "He was suppose to come to my room, he never did, so where would he go?" Now everyone was looking at YoonGi. SeokJin, JiMin, and TaeHyung unsure, while HoSeok had his brows furrowed in frustration, and JungKook poked the inside of his cheek in anger with his tongue. YoonGi couldn't look up but he could feel their eyes on him. "YoonGi why don't you explain." NamJoon suggested. YoonGi looked up to see NamJoon looking back at him, nodding his head in encouragement. Taking a deep breath YoonGi started, "I did go to your room. You already had JiMin sucking your dick while making out with TaeHyung. I figured you forgot about our plans or changed your mind." YoonGi looked down to the floor.

     JungKook shook his head. "That doesn't make sense. You could of joined, watched, or at least said something." YoonGi grew frustrated. "I know it doesn't make sense, okay? I was hurt. I felt forgotten. I don't know why I was bothered. I chose to try to sleep it off and just talk to you later. I can't explain why I felt that way, but what's worse is that you would think I would cheat before you even asked me anything." YoonGi's voice cracked and his pain was felt through the room. He was looking JungKook in the eyes and he seemed to be the only one still set on this idea that he cheated. "Forget it. I'm the bad guy, right? I'm sorry I wasn't there to please you." YoonGi's voice grew louder as he got up and left the room slamming his bedroom door.

     NamJoon sighed, JungKook looked down at the ground questioning if he was right in assuming YoonGi would cheat. "You didn't even ask him?" JiMin asked softly. "I just don't understand why he didn't say anything when he came to my room." JungKook said shaking his head. "I mean he's always letting me do what I wanted and its not like he hasn't been with more than one of us at a time before." JungKook continued. "The problem JungKook, is that you assumed he did something wrong. Maybe he wasn't up for being with more than one of us at a time last night, he did end up sick today. You should of talked to him." NamJoon said calmly as he got up and patted JungKook's shoulder before leaving the room. "He wasn't feeling well and you accuse him of cheating without even having a conversation, you need to apologize to him." SeokJin said as he left the room.

     SeokJin walked up to NamJoon outside of his and YoonGi's room as he started knocking on the door hard. "What's wrong Joon?" SeokJin quickly asked. "He won't answer me and the door is locked." NamJoon said as he started banging on the door. "Just use the key." SeokJin scolded NamJoon. "I left it in the room." NamJoon breathed out in frustration. "Well don't break my fucking door. Just give him some space." SeokJin suggested. "Listen." NamJoon whisper yelled as he pointed to the door. SeokJin listened, hearing YoonGi inside, his eyes widened. "Is he crying?" He whispered. "YoonGi-ah, open the the door." NamJoon raised his voice in frustration.

     HoSeok quickly walked up. "What's going on?" He whispered. "Why are you banging on the door?" He asked. SeokJin quickly answered, "YoonGi locked the door, Joonie left my key in the room, and YoonGi won't answer or open the door." "Maybe we should give him some space." HoSeok suggested. "He already wasn't well today now he's locked in his room crying." NamJoon whisper yelled. HoSeok sighed. "Give him some time. We can check on him in a little bit. He has to at least let Jin in to sleep, its his room too." HoSeok suggested. "Fine. I'm going to my studio for a while. JungKook needs to fix this shit." NamJoon said through a clenched jaw. Both SeokJin and HoSeok nodded in agreement.

__________________________________________________________

Yoongs🖤🫦

TaeBae:
Are you okay?

Yoongs🖤🫦:
I'm fine Tae.

TaeBae:
Don't lie to me.

Yoongs🖤🫦:
I can't talk right now.

TaeBae:
I understand.
I'm here for you.

__________________________________________________________

     YoonGi only responded to TaeHyung's text because he didn't want to upset him by ignoring him, but he really just couldn't deal with anything or anyone right now. Reading TaeHyung's last text sent him over the edge and his tears rolled down his cheeks. He was sitting on the floor with his back to the door, he heard everything they said outside his door and he knows they heard him crying. "Such a weak fucking loser." YoonGi choked out as he got up and threw himself on his bed. He laid there for hours with his eyes closed, arm draped over his face, unable to sleep. He heard when HoSeok knocked on the door asking him if he could open it, he heard SeokJin knock saying he wanted to go to bed. YoonGi felt guilty not letting him in but he just couldn't bring himself get up or to be able to see them looking at him and seeing how weak he is.

__________________________________________________________

Word Count: 1261