53.

-January 18, 2019-

     YoonGi spent a few days at the hospital before the doctor was comfortable discharging him home. He's been home since his discharge since NamJoon hasn't let him visit JungKook yet. SeokJin, HoSeok, NamJoon, JiMin, and TaeHyung have all been going to see JungKook in pairs while the rest stay with YoonGi trying to distract him. JungKook has been in a coma for 2 weeks and YoonGi is currently in his room pacing.

     HoSeok walked in YoonGi's room to ask what kind of food he would like to eat for dinner when he sees YoonGi pacing the floor anxiously. "What's wrong?" He askes softly. "2 weeks. Its been 2 fucking weeks." YoonGi was clearly frustrated. "YoonGi-ah. What is wrong?" HoSeok spoke with his brows furrowed. "Is there something I don't know?" YoonGi questioned. "What?" HoSeok questioned back. "Its been 2 fucking weeks and no one will let me see him. Why?" YoonGi was more than frustrated now. "You have to calm down." HoSeok replied which only set him off more. "I need to see him. Now." YoonGi spoke so calmly and firm in his stance that it made HoSeok nervous. "YoonGi... I..." HoSeok started. YoonGi cut him off. "I swear to god if you try to stop me right now I will take you out." The way YoonGi spoke with no emotion to his words had chills running down HoSeok's spine. "Okay." HoSeok breathed out.

     YoonGi grabbed his keys and headed towards the door to be met with a concerned looking SeokJin. SeokJin noticed the keys in his hand and HoSeok following behind him. "Where are you going?" SeokJin questioned which caught NamJoon's attention. NamJoon was sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone when he heard SeokJin's question and looked up to see YoonGi in front of SeokJin with his keys in his hand. YoonGi exhaled deeply. "I'm stepping out for a bit." YoonGi replied. "Do you need something? I can go get it for you." SeokJin suggested. "Jinie, I love you but I am pregnant, not disabled and I am more than capable of doing this myself." YoonGi spoke sternly. "YoonGi..." NamJoon started and YoonGi quickly cut him off. "Stop. Just stop. I am fine. I will be back. Hoba will go with me." YoonGi gave them no choice but to let him go. "Okay." NamJoon reluctantly but softly replied. "Great. Let's go Hoba." YoonGi spoke with slight annoyance.

     After YoonGi and HoSeok left and they heard the door close SeokJin spoke up. "You know he's going to go see him, right?" NamJoon exhaled deeply. "He was determined to go. Its been 2 weeks and he's probably going crazy. I know I wanted him to wait and I was really hoping JK would of woken up by now but he's had to watch all of us take turns to go see him. Hobi is with him so at least he can keep an eye on him. I don't want to fight with him and I don't want to stress him out either. I probably should of let him see him sooner but I was worried." *sigh* "Do you think he hates me for keeping him home?" NamJoon asked softly. SeokJin sighed. "I don't think he hates you. He loves you. He may be angry and frustrated but honestly he has been doing everything we tell him to for the past 2 weeks. He just needs to see JK." SeokJin spoke with a small smile.

     NamJoon rubbed his face with his hand. "I hope he's not too angry for too long. We all have to prepare for our enlistment soon." *sigh* "This is going to be so hard. It wasn't suppose to be like this." NamJoon's voice grew softer. SeokJin pulled NamJoon back to the couch holding his hand. They both sat down leaned into each other for a while.

-At The Hospital-

     "Let me go in first. I'll let Mini and Tae know that we're going to see JK so they can go home for a while." HoSeok spoke softly to YoonGi while caressing his arm gently. YoonGi hummed in agreement and waited outside the door, leaned against the wall. HoSeok entered JungKook's room. "Oh, Hobi who came with you this time?" JiMin asked with a smile. TaeHyung listening to their conversation while holding JungKook's hand.

     "YoonGi is here with me." HoSeok spoke softly. "You guys can go home for a while." Both JiMin and TaeHyung looked up with wide eyes. "Does NamJoon know?" JiMin questioned. "Yes he does." HoSeok quickly replied. "Is this a good idea?" TaeHyung whispered. "He is his boyfriend too. He should be able to see him. How would you guys feel if you were kept away from him?" HoSeok questioned, annoyed. "He's pregnant. What about the stress on the babies?" JiMin asked, truly concerned. *sigh* "I think its more stressful for him to be kept away. He's gone 2 weeks and today he wasn't taking no for answer and honestly I don't blame him. His done everything we've asked of him." HoSeok explained. Both TaeHyung and JiMin looked at each other and then nodded in agreement.

     They left the room, kissing HoSeok goodbye, and hugged and kissed YoonGi as they saw him outside the door. YoonGi took a deep breath before walking in and seeing JungKook laying in the hospital bed looking so fragile. YoonGi's hands shook slightly as he reached out to touch JungKook's hand. He sat down in the chair next to JungKook's bed. HoSeok walked up behind him, gently placing his hands on his shoulders, he leaned in and whispered, "I'll give you some time with him. I'll be back soon. Call if you need me though." He gently kissed the top of YoonGi's head before he walked out of the room.

     "Oh Kookie, I'm so sorry." YoonGi breathed out. "I'm so so sorry." He kissed the back of JungKook's hand and then laid his head over both of their hands. "This is all my fault." YoonGi couldn't hold back the tears rolling down his cheeks. "Please wake up. Kookie, I need you. I don't know what to do. You were so angry at me when you left the house and I hate that. Kook-ah, they're twins. I know that's a lot." YoonGi chuckled lightly through the tears. "You were upset about one and there's two. Just wake up. Tell me what you want. I'll do whatever you want, I just need you to wake up. Please Baby. Just wake up." YoonGi tried wiping away the tears as they started to roll down his cheeks. "I don't know what to do. I love you and I love them. They are a mix of both of us. I'm sorry I messed up this bad Kook-ah. Just please come back to us. Please..." YoonGi whispered out, begging him to open his eyes as he laid his head across JungKook's chest.

     HoSeok was outside the door, leaned against it, tears rolling down his own cheeks. He knew YoonGi needed time with JungKook but he didn't want to go too far from them in case he needed him. He heard everything YoonGi said and his heart aches for when they can finally be all together again. He exhaled deeply. "Please wake up soon JK. You're going to be a Dad and we all need you." HoSeok whispered to himself. He heard YoonGi go quiet so he peeked inside the room to see YoonGi's head resting on JungKook's chest. Since he wanted to give them a minute he decided to go get a couple drinks for him and YoonGi. That way YoonGi would be able to stay for as long as he could. He quickly made his way to the cafe downstairs to get them a drink. He wanted to get back as quickly as possible.

__________________________________________________________

Word Count: 1307