21.

-Hotel Lobby-

     SeokJin, YoonGi, and HoSeok were standing in the lobby with their lugage waiting for the rest of the guys and their manager. It wasn't long and SeJin was walking up to SeokJin and YoonGi asking where the rest were. "They're still getting their things together and checking their rooms before they leave. You know how NamJoon likes to leave things behind." YoonGi joked. SeokJin side eyed YoonGi, "I'll go hurry them along." SeokJin replied as he quickly walked off to go get the others. YoonGi found a seat to sit down and wait while HoSeok watched him.

     Soon HoSeok was sitting next to YoonGi while SeJin was on the phone. "Did you get enough sleep this morning?" HoSeok whispered. YoonGi's mind wandered. 'Is he asking because he thinks I slept a lot? Is he making fun of me? He wouldn't be concerned or worried about if I slept or not, right?' While questions ran through his head he simply replied, "I slept fine." HoSeok nodded his head in acknowledgement. "We were up late so I didn't want to wake you when JungKook came to your room." YoonGi's eyes moved from side-to-side thinking. He didn't hear JungKook come to his door... "JungKook came to my room?" YoonGi mumbled out. "You didn't wake me?" He then asked. HoSeok furrowed his brows. "You looked exhausted, and you were sleeping so well I didn't want to wake you." YoonGi's mouthed formed an o shape and looked at the floor. YoonGi looked up and noticed some of the marks he had left on HoSeok's neck were showing so he gently pulled his Hoodie up higher on his neck and his bucket hat down lower, so they were covered better. Leaning in he whispered, "As much as I love seeing my love bites all over your body, I don't think it would be a good idea for ARMY or paparazzi to see them." YoonGi smiled softly. HoSeok blushed lightly as the two sat back waiting.

     NamJoon, JungKook, and TaeHyung walked up first. "Hyung, did you get enough sleep this morning? We missed you this morning." NamJoon spoke to YoonGi. 'So, they had a meeting without me? Did they even want me there?' YoonGi thought to himself. "I'm sorry Joon-ah, I overslept." YoonGi mumbled out. "Hey wait, are you okay Hyung?" NamJoon asked with concern as he grabbed YoonGi's arm. It wasn't normal for YoonGi to apologize so quickly especially when he hadn't done anything wrong. "I'm fine." YoonGi responded pulling his arm back. "Where are SeokJin Hyung and JiMin-ah?" YoonGi quickly tried to change the subject which caught not only NamJoon's attention but JungKook, TaeHyung, and HoSeok had all noticed something was off with YoonGi now. TaeHyung quickly responded, "JiMin was running late as usual, so SeokJin was helping him." YoonGi nodded then went back to sitting quietly. TaeHyung and JungKook both looked at each other and nodded. TaeHyung had already talked to JungKook about how YoonGi was acting in his room earlier and as much as he had enjoyed their make out session and cuddling on YoonGi's bed until he had to leave to pack, he knew something was bothering YoonGi.

     SeokJin approached the group. "Okay, we're all here now. We ready to go?" SeokJin asked. "Sorry I'm late guys." JiMin mumbled. HoSeok patted his back. "No worries Mini." "Let's all head out to the van now." NamJoon spoke up. "Where is SeJin?" "He had to take a phone call. He should be right back." HoSeok spoke up. "Okay guys, we ready to go?" Sejin asked as he walked up. "Yes." YoonGi mumbled as he headed towards the door. "Great. Let's go." SeJin responded quickly. Eveyone followed quickly behind.

     JungKook was walking next to TaeHyung. Looking over he noticed that there were more hickeys on his neck than before and they were fresh. JungKook quicky nudged TaeHyung with a smirk and pointed to his neck. TaeHyung blushed and popped the collar of his jacket up more to hide them better. Leaning in JungKook asked suggestively, "YoonGi Hyungie got you too?" TaeHyung blushed again whispering back, "Is it bad?" "Not at all. They look beatiful next to mine." JungKook whispered back. JungKook continued to admire them while they were all sitting in the car. 'Hyungie placed them perfectly next to mine. They don't overlap much if at all. Some of the edges blend together but he had to of paid a lot of attention to where he was placing them. He was so sweet not to cover any of mine.' JungKook smiled at the thought. His Hyungie really is someone amazing. 'I don't know if I could do that myself. I probably wouldn't have even thought twice and covered some of them with my own.'

     Arriving at the airport NamJoon reminded them to stay together and move quickly so they could get checked in quickly. They all climbed out of the car and headed inside making their way through the crowd. They all stuck closer together than they usually do trying to get through quickly and a few of them trying to get through without others noticing the marks they were trying so hard to cover. HoSeok, JiMin, and TaeHyung quickly found out that both YoonGi and JungKook leave marks so dark that no amount of makeup could cover them and they last weeks.

     They all were able to board the plane quickly. YoonGi and SeokJin sitting next to each other, NamJoon and HoSeok sat behind them, JungKook and TaeHyung sat together across from them, and JiMin sat by himself behind JungKook and TaeHyung. The maknaes were talking together while NamJoon and HoSeok talked and SeokJin and YoonGi sat in silence since YoonGi imediatly put his headphones on and closed his eyes really just wanting to get home. "I know you and Hyung were together last night, I could hear you guys." NamJoon said chuckling lightly. "I thought he'd be in a better mood. He slept in this morning too. Do you know what's up with him?" NamJoon asked. HoSeok's brows furrowed. He thought for a bit but couldn't really think of anything. "Last night was amazing and we talked after. I don't know, maybe he's just exhausted after the concert and everything." HoSeok shrugged. NamJoon hummed letting HoSeok know he was listening but continued to think about his behavior. He knows YoonGi has wanted them all together for so long, even longer than him and they are finally together. He thought for a minute then decided he would talk to him at home when he gets a chance.

-October 7, 2018-

     All seven men made their way through the door of their home dragging their luggage with them. "We all have the rest of today to eat and sleep and then tomorrow we all have dance practice." NamJoon quickly called to the others. The rest of the group mumbled something along the lines of an okay and they each made their way to their rooms.

     SeokJin and YoonGi dragged themselves into their shared room, each one heading to their own side of the room. YoonGi quickly started to unpack his bags while SeokJin dropped his off in the closet deciding to unpack later, most likely before he went to bed tonight. As soon as YoonGi was done he flopped down on his bed laying on his back he threw boths arms over his face just wanting to be done with today.

     SeokJin walked over tapping YoonGi's knee. "Hey Baby, I know you're tired, but will you come help me make some lunch. I know you have to be hungry. You didn't eat the inflight meal and you didn't eat breakfast with us since you had slept in. Did you even eat anything before we left?" *sigh* "Anyways I know the guys are all hungry and I don't want them to just order junk food, especially since we have practice tomorrow." SeokJin continued. YoonGi moved his arms slowly away from his face. "Did you just call me Baby?" YoonGi asked softly. Almost as if he was afraid he had been hearing things. SeokJin smiled. "Of course. That's okay, right?" SeokJin asked worriedly. Now YoonGi started to smile. "Of course, Jin Baby. I... I just..." YoonGi's voice trailed off. SeokJin sat down next to YoonGi on his bed grabbing his hand. "I know. I was a jerk before, and I was way too harsh but YoonGi-ah I am in this. I talked to NamJoon the last night we stayed at the hotel. I know I was wrong for acting that way."

     SeokJin leaned in gently kissing YoonGi on the lips. As he pulled away, he whispered, "I have wanted to do that for so long... To be able to just kiss you whenever I felt like it." Both SeokJin and YoonGi sat there for a minute with sweet smiles for each other. YoonGi was the first to break the silence. "I'll help with the cooking. Let's go Jinie Baby." YoonGi stood up offering his hand to SeokJin. SeokJin smiled as his heart skipped a beat at how sweet his YoonGi-ah is. 'I've got it bad for this man.' SeokJin thought to himself. 'I've got it bad for all of them.' The two of them left their room and headed to the kitchen.

__________________________________________________________

Word Count: 1554