6.

NamJoon was waiting for YoonGi in his room. He knew YoonGi wanted privacy but wasn't sure why and since YoonGi shared a room with SeokJin and he shared his with TaeHyung his room was the best choice. The maknae line were all in JungKook's room playing video games so he and YoonGi would be alone.

*Knock Knock*

     "Come in." NamJoon knew it was YoonGi. YoonGi quickly stepped into the room. "I'm sorry Joon-ah. I know these were suppose to be turned in a few days ago." YoonGi handed over some paperwork. NamJoon looked at it and then at YoonGi confused. Then he actually looked at the papers seeing several empty lines. "Hyung, this isn't filled out all the way and all you had to do was sign a copy of the old ones. Why did you get new ones?" YoonGi sighed. "NamJoon, what I'm about to tell you needs to stay between you and I."

     Now NamJoon was a little concerned. He hasn't been called NamJoon by YoonGi in years. This was serious. "Okay Hyung." YoonGi started, "My... My parents no longer want me to be apart of their family. They will no longer acknowledge me as their son." "Wait. Why? When? Hyung..." NamJoon's voice got softer and looking at the man in front of him he's worried. 'Is this why he hasn't been sleeping enough? Is this why he's been so stressed? How long has this been going on? Why didn't he say something before?' NamJoon was stuck in his train of thought when he heard YoonGi speak up again. "Its been months. It doesn't really matter. They've never been very good parents to me. They've always preferred my brother and I've known that since I was very young. Since I have to have someone on my medical forms and a next of kin and all that I was.... I was wondering if I can put you down? I mean I don't have to put you its just I don't really have anyone else since my Grandmother passed and my brother has enough to deal with."

     "Of course Hyung. I can fill out all my info and then you can sign it." NamJoon didn't even think twice. "Also if anything were to happen to me everything I have is to go to you, the guys, and my brother." YoonGi wanted NamJoon to be aware that he had already made changes to his will since their group was doing well they now had a lot to leave behind if anything ever happened to them. "Are you sure you're okay with having to make medical decisions for me if I can't do it myself? I mean I'd understand if that's too much. I know we have always had you listed as an emergency contact as the leader of our group but this is... Its more. You know?" YoonGi was worried that what he was asking was maybe too much. NamJoon shook his head. "YoonGi-ah I love you. I have loved you for a long time. Of course, I will gladly do this for you. Anything for you."

     NamJoon walked over to YoonGi gently placing his hand on his cheek, cupping it and rubbing his thumb across YoonGi's cheek bone. He didn't understand why or how YoonGi's parents could abandon him like that. They have always been crappy parents to him but he always tries to understand their side and where they were coming from. NamJoon asked, "Why'd they decide to all of a sudden to abandon you YoonGi-ah? I mean I know you guys fought a lot before and they were abusive before you joined the group. I mean we saw some of it as much as you tried to hide it, but I thought things got better?"

     "It doesn't matter Joon-ah. You guys are my family and I still have my brother. I saw this coming for a while and I guess they were finally done with me." YoonGi continued. "We had been fighting and they were insisting that I started dating some girl they had picked out. I refused. They just couldn't handle the fact that I'm pansexual and that there was a possibility that I'd end up with a man. I already love you guys and I refuse to date someone just to please them. They didn't care how I felt. Just like they didn't care how I felt about music." He sighed, "I'm not going to lie to them or myself about who I am or who I love. It would kill me if I had to do that."

     NamJoon took in every word YoonGi said. "I understand Hyung. I know you've never been one to lie. You've always been very straight forward. Why didn't you tell me before? You said it's been months. I could of been there for you. I know this has to be hard and you know the guys would be there for you too. Why don't you tell them?" NamJoon had a hard time reading YoonGi. He always seemed to keep his emotions in check. YoonGi spoke again. "I don't want any of them to worry. Its not a big deal. Its been almost a year now and honestly we fought so much before that, *sigh* that it feels like its been longer for me."