30.

-Kitchen-

TaeHyung was standing behind JiMin, his arms wrapped around JiMin's waist and his chin resting on his shoulder. They were watching SeokJin and JungKook make breakfast. "Hyung, shouldn't Joonie Hyung, Hobi Hyung, and YoonGi Hyung be getting up soon?" TaeHyung asked as he kissed the back of JiMin's neck. "We'll give them until breakfast is ready and then we'll wake them up." SeokJin responded back with a smile. "They were up really late." JungKook said with a smirk. JiMin returned the smirk in understanding.

SeokJin and JungKook continued preparing breakfast. TaeHyung and JiMin continued alternating between watching the two cooking and watching funny videos on JiMin's phone. The two giggling while watching a video attracting JungKook's attention. He couldn't help but to smile seeing them together.

-NamJoon's Room-

YoonGi groaned as he woke up sandwiched in between NamJoon and HoSeok. YoonGi carefully untangled himself from the other two, he slowly climbed over HoSeok and out of the bed wincing in pain. His whole body hurt but he felt like he needed to leave. He couldn't explain his feelings and the thoughts running rampid through his head. He just needed to be in his own room to try to sleep more. YoonGi quickly went around the room, gathered his clothes from the floor, pulling his sweats up and his shirt down as he quietly left the room and went to his own room.

As he closed his own door he leaned against it. "Fuck..." YoonGi breathed out. He made his way to his own bed with a slight limp and pulled pain meds from his nightstand. Popping two in his mouth and drinking about half a bottle of water that he had sitting on his nightstand. His mind was racing with thoughts of what had happened the night before. He climbed into his bed, his whole body aching. He ran his fingers along his neck, remembering NamJoon's hand being wrapped around it.

Exhaling slowly, with thoughts of how he actually enjoyed what NamJoon did. The thought crossing his mind that he enjoyed the pain along with pleasure. YoonGi got under his covers. He thought about how he had enjoyed when him and JungKook were together and thought about when the younger man got rougher with him and would dominate him. Now he thought about NamJoon's hands wrapped around his neck and how he had taken over. YoonGi never thought about letting someone else dominate him, not until JungKook and NamJoon that is, and with those thoughts he drifted back to sleep, this time in his own bed.

Next thing YoonGi knew he was being gently shook. "YoonGi-ah, why are you in here? Come eat. We have practice today." SeokJin said, waking YoonGi. "I'm not hungry. Just wake me 10 minutes before we have to leave." YoonGi mumbled out. SeokJin sighed, deciding to give YoonGi the few extra minutes to sleep. Stepping out of his shared room with YoonGi, SeokJin closed the door to see NamJoon and HoSeok now dressed, coming out of NamJoon's room. "Is YoonGi already at the table? He was up before us." HoSeok asked. "He's in his bed, sleeping." SeokJin responded. "Go eat breakfast." The three of them made their way to the table to eat.

They all started eating and talking about their schedule for the day. "Is YoonGi Hyung not going to eat?" JiMin asked. Everyone turned to SeokJin since he was the one to go get the guys for breakfast. "He didn't want to eat." SeokJin answered with a small sigh. NamJoon leaned over, whispering in HoSeok's ear. "When did YoonGi-ah get up?" HoSeok shook his head shrugging. "I honestly don't know when he left the bed. When I woke up he was gone and so were all of his clothes." HoSeok whispered back. NamJoon nodded, checking the time. "We have 15 minutes. Get ready to head out. SeJin will be here to take us soon." NamJoon said as he got up from the table.