25.

-Hospital-

     TaeHyung knocked on YoonGi's door. HoeSeok carried the bag of food and JiMin stood behind them biting his lip, nervous about seeing YoonGi. "Hyungie, you need to eat something." JungKook's voice could be heard through the door. "I'm not hungry and is that even food?" YoonGi shot back. HoSeok chuckled lightly. "Sounds like Hyung is awake and feeling better." HoSeok whispered.

     The door was opened and the three waiting at the door were greeted by NamJoon. "Oh hey, is that the food Jin went home to make?" NamJoon asked with a tight smile. "YoonGi keeps saying he's not hungry but, maybe food from home will change his mind?" NamJoon opened the door wide letting them into the room. HoSeok entered the room first seeing JungKook sitting next to YoonGi trying to get him to eat. He quickly held up the bag he carried. "Maybe you'd like something from home?" HoSeok asked with a small smile. Both YoonGi and JungKook looked up at HoSeok. JungKook breathed out. "Thank god." JungKook quickly moved the tray out of the way while HoSeok walked over pulling the containers out.

     "Did Jin Hyung make that?" YoonGi asked softly. "Of course he did." TaeHyung spoke up grinning. "You have to eat Hyung." TaeHyung pushed. YoonGi bit his bottom lip, chewing on a piece of dry skin. "Come on YoonGi-ah." HoSeok spoke up. HoSeok bit the inside of his cheek in thought. "How's your migraine? Has it gone away yet?" HoSeok asked softly. JiMin looked up at HoSeok with his brows furrowed. 'YoonGi Hyung had a migraine? That's what caused him to pass out...' JiMin had several thoughts run through his head. SeokJin and HoSeok both had told him and TaeHyung that YoonGi would be okay, that he just needed rest and to rehydrate, they didn't give a lot of details though. "I still have it but its okay. It's manageable." YoonGi spoke softly. Clearly loud sounds made it worse and they all tried to speak softly to keep from making it worse.

     HoSeok quickly grabbed NamJoon and JungKook's food and handed it to them. "Here. This is for you guys. After you eat you two should go back home and shower and get some rest. We can stay here with YoonGi Hyung." HoSeok suggested. "That sounds good." NamJoon mumbled while eating. "Here JK." HoSeok said as he tossed him the keys to the car. "Thanks." JungKook mumbled, his mouth full of food. NamJoon and JungKook ate quickly while YoonGi finally started to take a few bites, the delicious smell finally making YoonGi hungry enough to want to eat.

     As soon as NamJoon and JungKook were done they were packing their dishes into a bag and gathering their things. "We'll be back later." NamJoon said softly as he walked towards YoonGi's bed and kissed him on the forehead. JungKook followed, whispering, "I'll see you later Gi." YoonGi whispered back, "Okay." JungKook leaned over and gently kissed him on the lips. "You really scared me Gi. You can't do that, okay?" JungKook breathed out. YoonGi responded with a hum. NamJoon and JungKook hugged and kissed HoSeok, TaeHyung, and JiMin goodbye and walked out of the room.

     TaeHyung quickly took the seat that JungKook was previously sitting in next to YoonGi, HoSeok pulled up another chair on the other side of YoonGi, while JiMin stood leaning against the wall with his arms crossed. YoonGi ate most of his food before he decided that he was done. HoSeok smiled as he gathered YoonGi's dishes and put them away in a bag to take home later. "That's great YoonGi-ah. I'm sure you'll be feeling better in no time." HoSeok spoke to YoonGi as he ran his fingers through YoonGi's hair and then down his arm, intertwining their fingers together. HoSeok kissed the back of YoonGi's hand.

     "You really did scare us, you know?" HoSeok whispered. "I'm sorry Hoba. I'm not really sure what happened. I started getting a headache and when I tried to lay down and sleep it off it only got worse. I had taken some medicine hoping it would help but light and sounds just made it worse and it wasn't easing up. They gave me a cocktail of meds to take the edge off so it helps. I'm okay now. They said I can go home tomorrow after I finish the IV fluids. No biggie." YoonGi shrugged saying the last part. HoSeok ran his thumb over the top of YoonGi's hand just enjoying the fact that he can hold his hand and YoonGi doesn't pull away or seem uncomfortable. TaeHyung leaned his head on YoonGi's shoulder. "I can't wait to have you home." TaeHyung whispered. YoonGi kissed his forehead. I'll be home in no time. It's all okay Baby Bear." YoonGi whispered.

     YoonGi didn't look at JiMin but he could tell he was nervous to be here. *sigh* "Mini, are you okay?" YoonGi asked. "Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't I be?" JiMin asked. YoonGi nodded his head. "Okay." YoonGi replied softly. 'Maybe JiMin meant what he said before...' YoonGi couldn't help but wonder. "I'm going to go get some coffee. You want to come with me Tae?" HoSeok asked. "Yeah. I'll go with you." TaeHyung said as he stood up. "We'll be right back Hyung." TaeHyung whispered as he kissed YoonGi's cheek. "Yeah. Sure. See you in a bit." YoonGi said back. HoSeok quickly kissed YoonGi's other cheek. "I'll bring you back a coffee too." HoSeok said to YoonGi as he walked towards the door. JiMin looked at HoSeok, his eyes pleading for him to take him with him as TaeHyung pecked JiMin's lips and headed for the door. HoSeok followed TaeHyung doing the same, whispering to JiMin,"Talk to him."

     Once the door closed JiMin opened his mouth only nothing came from it. He had no idea what to say to YoonGi, he knew he was disrespectful to him but he was so angry and frustrated. He felt ganged up on and it seemed like YoonGi was playing favorites. "Forget about it Mini." YoonGi spoke softly. "What?" JiMin whispered. "What ever you're thinking in that pretty little head of yours, you're over thinking." YoonGi breathed out. "Are you really going to stay over there? Do you not want to be here?" YoonGi's voice trailed off at the end. "Are you still angry with me?" YoonGi asked looking at his hands in his lap, his brows furrowed.

     JiMin wasn't sure what to say. He didn't want to be here. He wasn't ready to have this conversation and definitely not with YoonGi sitting in a hospital bed. "Its okay Mini. I understand." YoonGi whispered. "Would it be okay if I laid down and closed my eyes for a bit? The lights are hurting my eyes." YoonGi asked cautiously. "Get some rest Hyung, I'll turn the lights off." JiMin whispered back. He quickly turned the lights off while YoonGi turned on his side facing away from him unsure of how he had managed to fuck things up so badly with JiMin. JiMin then made his way to the small sofa against the wall at the foot of the bed. He sat there pulling out his phone and scrolling through his apps looking for something to do while YoonGi slept.

     It wasn't too long and HoSeok and TaeHyung returned each carrying two cups. HoSeok set YoonGi's drink on the table next to his bed and then sat back down next to him. TaeHyung walked over to JiMin, sitting next to him and handing him his drink, he leaned in close whispering, "Did you talk to him?" "Not exactly." JiMin whispered back. "I wasn't sure what to say and I really didn't want to have the conversation here. I'll talk to him when he comes home." JiMin whispered back. TaeHyung Nodded his head in agreement. "Don't wait too long Mini." TaeHyung whispered back taking JiMin's small hand in his. YoonGi continued laying there listening to JiMin and TaeHyung's conversation. YoonGi was worried about what conversation JiMin was suppose to have with him that he couldn't just talk to him. JiMin's words from before ringing through his head. 'Am I really so bad to be with?' YoonGi questioned himself.

__________________________________________________________

Word Count: 1371