60.

YoonGi slowly sat on the edge of his bed. As much as he didn't want to get up he also knew that he needed to eat something. It was just so hard when half the time he couldn't keep down what he ate. It didn't help that he had been so stressed out with everything that had been going on and it seemed like his thoughts and opinions just didn't matter anymore. NamJoon was always pushing him. No one asked what he wanted or how he felt. YoonGi had gotten to where he just did whatever they wanted him to do because he didn't want to fight.

     He sighs as he finally stands up from his bed and makes his way to the dining room. He sees all 6 of his boyfriends sitting around the table putting food on their plates. YoonGi quietly makes his way to the empty seat between JungKook and HoSeok. "The food will get cold. You should hurry up and get some." SeokJin speaks up, directing everyone else's attention towards YoonGi. This is exactly what YoonGi didn't want. "Yeah. I'm sorry." YoonGi spoke softly, his voice raspy and groggy sounding from just waking up.

     HoSeok smiles at YoonGi but he can see that YoonGi doesn't really want to be there. "Just eat a little something, okay?" HoSeok whispers into YoonGi's ear. YoonGi only nods in response. He looks over to see JungKook eating what he can while using only his good arm. "Would you like some help?" YoonGi softly asks. "I want to try on my own first." JungKook replied with a soft smile. "Did you sleep well?" JungKook then softly questioned. "I slept fine." YoonGi replied as he started to eat his food. "After dinner we'll go over tomorrow's schedule and then we can get some rest." NamJoon spoke up in between bites. They all nodded in agreement.

     Even though they were getting ready for their enlistment and obviously due to medical reasons their schedule would be different than before but they all agreed to continue with as much of their plans as they could. They didn't want to disappoint ARMY. A lot of the plans now involved going live, prerecording Run BTS episodes, and photo shoots. YoonGi was glad he hadn't gained much weight yet. He was still able to wear his regular clothes without showing. In fact he seemed to be the only one to notice the difference in his body or maybe the others didn't notice because they weren't touching him like they use to.

     Everyone finished their food. YoonGi finished about half his plate when he quit eating and sat quietly, listening to the others' conversations. HoSeok and JiMin started clearing the table of all the dishes. "You done?" HoSeok asked softly. YoonGi nodded. Just as HoSeok was about to take YoonGi's plate NamJoon walked up behind YoonGi and spoke as he placed his hands on his shoulders. "You should eat more Hyung." YoonGi looked down at his plate. "Joon-ah, I can't." YoonGi's voice was low and soft. JungKook looked over at YoonGi and then up at NamJoon. He wanted to say something but he wasn't sure what to say. He knew YoonGi needed to eat more. He was carrying his babies but he could also tell that YoonGi was struggling.

     HoSeok cleared his throat to get NamJoon's attention, as soon as NamJoon's eyes met HoSeok's, HoSeok shook his head, warning NamJoon. NamJoon sighed. "Okay Hyung. Maybe you can try eating some fruit a little later, before you go to bed then?" NamJoon suggested. "Okay Joon-ah." YoonGi replied with a small smile. NamJoon leaned down and kissed YoonGi's cheek. "I love you. I just want you to be healthy, okay?" NamJoon whispered to YoonGi. "I know Joon-ah. I understand." YoonGi replied.

     They all made their way into the living room, each of them finding a spot on the couch. YoonGi sat in the corner of the couch, his legs pulled up to his chest. NamJoon carefully sat JungKook next to YoonGi at JungKook's request. NamJoon then took the space on the other side of JungKook. He waited for the others to find a seat and then they started going over their schedules. Most of their schedules were simple and there wasn't any problem. Jungkook's schedule had been changed to only include doctor appointments and physical therapy. NamJoon brought up changing YoonGi's schedule but was quickly shut down by YoonGi himself. "The doctor said I can keep doing what I usually do. I'll take it easy and rest more during dance practice but there is no reason to change my whole schedule." YoonGi pushed.

     NamJoon turned his head looking around JungKook at YoonGi. "Don't be selfish YoonGi. You are carrying twins. The doctor told us its high risk. Why are you taking the chance and risking their life?" NamJoon gritted out. YoonGi's lips parted in surprise and hurt. He looked down at his lap holding back the tears that fought to break free from his eyes. "I'm going to my room. Just let me know what my schedule is." YoonGi spoke softly as he got up from the couch and left the room. "Go easy on him Babe." SeokJin spoke as he walked over and clasped NamJoon's shoulder. "He isn't thinking about the babies. He's being stubborn." NamJoon snapped. "Joon." HoSeok spoke sternly, looking NamJoon in the eye then looking at JungKook. NamJoon looked over at JungKook who was staring in the direction YoonGi had left. NamJoon sighed. "He must be really stressed." JungKook mumbled under his breath.

     HoSeok cocked his brow. "What do you mean Kook?" He asked. "I mean since when does Hyungie ever give in when he disagrees. He always stands his ground. Other than a couple of times with Jin Hyung he doesn't just do what he's told." JungKook tried to explain. "Never mind. I'm tired." Sighing in frustration from not being able to go after YoonGi, he asked. "Can I go to sleep now?" "Of course Babe. Go ahead." NamJoon replied. The rest of the guys all made their way to their own rooms except for SeokJin and NamJoon.

     JungKook had laid down to sleep on the couch since going up and down the stairs would be too much for him right now and SeokJin and NamJoon had gone to the kitchen. SeokJin started peeling tangerines and placing the slices into a bowl along with peeling and slicing a banana and cutting up some strawberries. "What are you doing Hyung?" NamJoon asked as he watched SeokJin prepare the fruit. "I'm preparing fruit for YoonGi. You wanted him to eat more. He was only able to eat a little bit of his meal. You suggested he eat some fruit and I'm hoping that he'll be able to eat these. We all know he loves tangerines so I'm hoping the babies will too. I thought the bananas would be good for potassium." SeokJin explain as he plated the fruit in a bowl. NamJoon nodded in agreement. "I'll take it to him Hyung." NamJoon spoke as he grabbed the bowl from the counter. "NamJoon, don't push him." SeokJin spoke sternly. "I wasn't going to." NamJoon replied back. SeokJin eyed him. "Just be nice, okay?" SeokJin was growing frustrated with NamJoon's impatience with YoonGi.

     NamJoon quickly and quietly made his way to YoonGi's room. As he stood outside the closed door, he took a deep breath, then knocked on the door. When he didn't get a response he slowly cracked the door open to find the room empty. NamJoon sighed. He walked back out to the kitchen where SeokJin was cleaning up. "Hyung, YoonGi Hyung isn't in your guys' room." "Maybe he's with one of the others?" SeokJin suggested. NamJoon nodded then made his way back to the rooms. He peaked into his shared room with TaeHyung and found that it was empty too. Next, he made his way to HoSeok and JiMin's shared room. He knocked lightly and then cracked the door open. "Do not wake him up." HoSeok spoke sternly as he pulled the other closer to him. NamJoon quietly walked into the room, closing the door gently behind him. He showed HoSeok the bowl of fruit in his hand. "I was just looking for YoonGi." NamJoon spoke softly. He looked over at JiMin's bed and found JiMin and TaeHyung cuddled up together, a mess of tangled limbs and then looked back at HoSeok now realizing that the one he had in his arms had to be YoonGi. "Is he okay?" NamJoon asked, worried.

     HoSeok carefully got up from his bed. "Let's go to another room. I don't want to wake them." NamJoon only nodded in agreement. They both went to NamJoon's room. NamJoon set the bowl down on his own nightstand and turned to face HoSeok. "Is he okay?" He asked HoSeok again. "He was upset. He wouldn't tell us what was wrong but I talked him into sleeping in my room so I could at least make sure he would get some sleep." HoSeok explained. NamJoon sighed as he sat on the edge of his bed. "You do remember what the doctor said about his hormones being all over the place from the pregnancy and that we also needed to not stress him out. He can't control how he feels but we can be supportive and help him when he needs it." HoSeok reminded NamJoon. "I remember. I also remember that his pregnancy is high risk and he has a bad habit of not taking care of himself let alone think about those babies growing inside him." NamJoon spoke in frustration as he looked up to see YoonGi standing in his doorway behind HoSeok.

     NamJoon's eyes widened in horror realizing YoonGi had just heard their conversation. "I was just looking for Hobi. I'll leave though." YoonGi rushed out, his voice low and raspy, and then quickly left from the doorway. HoSeok had tensed at YoonGi's sudden words. He didn't hear him behind him until he spoke. When YoonGi left the doorway HoSeok exhaled a breath he didn't even realize he was holding. "Fuck." He breathed out as he pinched the bridge of his nose.

__________________________________________________________

Word Count: 1701