17.

-October 5, 2018-

     YoonGi and SeokJin walked back into YoonGi's room holding hands. All of the guys were sitting around the coffee table eating. "I see you guys talked." NamJoon said quietly to SeokJin. SeokJin smiled nodding in agreement. "There are things I need to make up for but I love him Joonie. I'll make it right again." SeokJin leaned in talking to NamJoon. "Good. I'm glad." NamJoon said back. "YoonGi-ah you should eat too." SeokJin said softly to him. "I will. You guys go ahead first. I'm just going to wash up real quick." YoonGi responded back as he headed to the restroom.

     "Alright guys eat up. We have rehearsal tonight." NamJoon urged everyone to eat. "Joon. We should probably let Bang Pd know about us. I mean we should, right?" Jin had leaned over whispering to NamJoon. "Yeah. You're right. I'll call him right now. Might as well just get it over with." NamJoon whispered back before grabbing his phone and heading out the door.

     YoonGi stood in front of the bathroom mirror. "Jin loves you. He meant it when he apologized. Let it go YoonGi. Let that shit go." YoonGi repeated to himself as he washed his hands and splashed some water on his face. "Fuck YoonGi, you're starting to look like shit. We have a concert to do. Get your shit together."

*Knock Knock*

     "Hyungie are you almost done? You need to eat." JungKook called YoonGi from outside the bathroom door. "I'm coming Kookie." YoonGi said as he opened the door. "Are you okay Hyungie? You look kind of pale." JungKook whispered to YoonGi. "I'm okay. You should eat Kookie. We'll have to head out soon."

     NamJoon walked back into the room. "You guys almost done eating? We need to head out soon." "What did Bang PD say Hyung?" JiMin asked softly. NamJoon chuckled. "His exact words were, About damn time boys." Every member looked over at NamJoon with eyes wide. YoonGi quietly chuckled to himself. NamJoon looked over at him with his brow raised. "What's up Hyung?" NamJoon asked. "He started suspecting some of our feelings a couple years ago and asked me about it." YoonGi responded while shrugging. "He talked to you about it?" HoSeok asked YoonGi completely surprised seeing that he only recently figured out his own feelings. "Yeah." YoonGi said softly. "We should get going guys." YoonGi started rushing the guys out of his room. They all quickly made their way out of their hotel and into the van, on their way to the stadium.

-A Few Hours Later-

     The guys finished up their last song and made their way off the stage. "Hyung, you good?" HoSeok asked a very out of breath YoonGi. "Yeah Hobi. I'm fine. You did great out there tonight." YoonGi responded in between a few deep breaths. "Alright guys, everyone change and head out to the van so we can head back to the hotel." NamJoon called out while ushering the guys off to their dressing room. "You good YoonGi Hyung?" NamJoon softly asked YoonGi. "I'm fine Joon-ah. Why do I keep getting asked that?" YoonGi responded starting to get a little annoyed. "You look paler than usual and I noticed you not lifting your left arm as much on the choreo. Is it bothering you again?" NamJoon softly asked worried about YoonGi pushing his shoulder too far. "Its just a bit tight tonight. We get a bit of a break after this so it'll be fine. Nothing I can't handle." YoonGi chuckled trying not to worry his leader and now boyfriend. What he said wasn't a lie. He's been dealing with the pain for a few years now. The guys only recently found out what really happened and YoonGi knows they were disappointed that he hadn't told them what happened from the beginning.

     They all quickly made their way to the van and headed back to their hotel. "Okay, so Jin is ordering our food we can all eat in my room tonight and I believe its Jin, JK, and I that are scheduled to go live. It'll be short. Just a thank you for your support and we hope you enjoyed our concert. It'll be 15-20 minutes tops. We can even do it while we eat as long as the rest of you can eat quietly." NamJoon looked around the van seeing everyone nod their heads in agreement. All except YoonGi. "YoonGi Hyung is that okay?" NamJoon asked the already half asleep man sitting in the back of the van. He didn't move but did give a quick hum in agreement. "Okay. Great." He said with a soft smile. "Joon-ah, I ordered our food. It should arrive shortly after we get back to our rooms." SeokJin notified NamJoon.