Chapter 1

Previously on Prologue

"What is that?" I muttered, staring at the green light that suddenly appear in the sky. Senku turns to look at what I'm staring at. "Y/N!" He yelled out. As soon as the light touches me, I can feel my surrounding turning dark.

What's going on?!

-Revival-

Y/N P.O.V

Darkness

Fear

Loneliness

Those are the emotions I have been feeling over and over again after my surrounding turns into a total darkness. I can't move... can't speak. The only thing that keeps me company are my own thoughts.

Then, I can hear a sound of cracking. I can finally open my eyes. I take a deep breathing, making sure I wasn't imagining things. I lift my hand, as the light of the sun seeps through the gaps of my fingers.

I move to sit up and look around, quickly realizing I'm in the middle of a forest. What's going on around here? Where is everyone? Wait... why is it so breezy around here?

I look down at the last thought and shrieks when I realize I'm butt naked. I quickly hugs myself and look around, making sure there's no one near me. I don't want anyone to see me in this state... no way.

I quickly look around, trying to look for something to cover up. I spotted some vines and leaves wrapping around the tree. I look around once more to make sure I'm completely alone. I quickly stand up and runs towards it. I yank it off the tree and wraps it around my chest and lower region.

I decide to walk around, maybe I'll be able to find my way out of this place. Yeah... that seem to be the best option I have right now. I turn around and start to walk into a random direction, silently hoping that I won't get lost along the way.

Eventually, I come into a clearing. I gasp in shock at the sight in front of me. This doesn't look like Japan. It looks like a forest, greens after greens from the trees are all I can see. I notice there's also statues that looks like human scattering around the area.

I shake my head and decide to keep walking. I decide to follow the stream of water. It's the safest way to ensure that I won't get lost, because I can just follow my way back.

I stop mid way when I hear someone talking. I pick my ear to make sure I'm not hearing things. It IS someone talking. I'm not all alone! I quickly breaks into sprint towards, following the source of the voices.

I can see two familiar faces not far from me. "Senku, Taiju!!" I yelled out their names. The two of them quickly turns to look at me. Taiju squints his eyes when he stares at me.

"Y/N-Chan... Y/N-Chan!" He yelled out. He stands up and rushes towards me. He wraps his arms around me. I let out a yelp at his sudden action. "Too... tight" I wheezed out. He quickly lets me go, laughing nervously.

I turn my head and make eye-contact with Senku. "Senku..." I said. I rushes towards him, and was about to wrap my arms around him. But he's quick to stop me. I stare at him in confusion.

"You're naked... don't hug me while you're naked..." he said. I blush a deep shade of red at his comment. He let out a sigh. "There's some materials inside the tree house. Go on and make something for you to wear" he said. I just nod my head and make my way inside the tree house. There's some fabric that looks like they're made from animal skins. Oh well, better than nothing.

A While Later

I put on the dress that I've created. I don't know what I look like, because there's no mirror. But at least, this dress is quite comfortable. This will do for now, at least until I can get my hands on some real cloths.

I make my way outside and get down the ladder. Senku and Taiju are both eating. Taiju is the first one to notice me. He grins at me.

"Wow, Y/N-Chan. That's a beautiful dress!" He said. I smile softly at him and turn to look at Senku to see if he'd say something too. But he just stares at me, without saying anything. I should've have expected that. Senku isn't the type to get all mushy, makes me wonder how he ended up to be my boyfriend in the first place.

"Come and eat, Y/N" Senku said. I just nod my head and walks up to them. I take a seat next to Senku as he hands me a skewer filled with mushrooms. I take it from him and take a bite. I'm not really a big fan of mushroom, but I guess we can't be picky.

"What's happening with us?" I asked after a while. Senku turns his head to look at me. "That light that rained down on us that day, turned everyone into stones. We are now 3,700 years into the future..." he said. My eyes widened in shock at what he said. I'm not going to question how he knows about it, since it's Senku and he's probably staying conscious the whole time counting the seconds.

"By the way, what did you season this with? This is delicious!" Taiju said. Senku turns to look at him. "It's just some salt I got from the seawater... it makes just about anything tastes good. Probably the first biggest discovery of human's history..." he said. I just hum and nod my head, taking another bite.

Taiju finishes up the rest of his portion and get up. "I'll make up with your brainy stuff with diligence and hard work! Time to scout the other side!" He said. He turns around and runs off. "Be careful, Taiju!!" I yelled out. He wave above his head, and keep running.

"Are we really in Japan? Everything just feels so... unreal" I asked. Senku glance at me. "Yeah, we're really in Japan. I know it's a lot to take in. But I'm sure we'll get by..." he said. I just hum softly and nod my head. I scoot closer to his side and place my head on his shoulder. He tense a little, but didn't move to brush me off or anything.

But it only lasted for a few seconds, before he stands up abruptly. I turn to look at him. "I have some work to do. Can't relax all day... come on and help me with some stuff" he said, turning to look at me. I give him a soft smile and nod my head. I stand up and walks alongside him as he starts to lead me somewhere. I may have no idea what's going on around here... but at least, I'm not alone.

*to be continued*