Chapter 29

Previously on Chapter 28

"Sleep well, love. I love you" he said, in a soft voice. I smile softly at him and slowly closes my eyes. "I love you too, Tsukasa..." I said, sleepily. I can see a soft smile appear on his lips. I start to drift off into a peaceful slumber with Tsukasa still caressing my hair gently, making me feel safe and calm.

-Familiar Face-

Y/N P.O.V

I move a little as I slowly starts waking up from my deep slumber. I open my eyes and blinks them a few times, trying to get rid of the sleepiness. The first thing I notice is that I'm leaning against a hard chest. I pull away slightly to look at the person.

Tsukasa is still asleep. His arms are wrapped firmly around my waist, pressing me gently against him. I just stared at his sleeping face. This is the side of the strongest primate that only I can see. He looks so peaceful and calm.

I lift my hand, gently moving the strand of hair away from his face. His eyelashes are beautiful as well. He is truly handsome. I smile softly at the sight of him. I can feel his arms tightening ever so gently.

He slowly opens his eyes and smiles at me. "Good morning, Y/N..." he said. I blink my eyes and smiles back. "Good morning, Tsukasa" I said. He places a hand on the back of my head, gently pulling me close to him. He places a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asked in a soft voice. He pulls away a little to look at me. "Yeah... I'm better now" I said. He smiles and nods his head. He pulls me closer.

"I'm glad..." he whispered. I just smile and snuggles closer to his chest, wrapping an arm around his torso while the other one is on his chest. He gently caress my hair, making me relax in his arms even more.

"Tsukasa... I have to go back to work" I said. I try to pull away from his embrace, but he didn't let me. I pull my head away from his chest to look at him. "I need to go back to work" I said. He stares at me with a pout.

"Those injuries won't be able to treat themselves. I need to help them" I said. He frowns at what I said. "But you just got better..." he said. I let out a sigh at his comment.

"I promise I won't exhaust myself... but I really need to go back to work" I said. He let out a sigh and let my waist go. I smile and stand up. He grabs my hand before I could walk away.

"What?" I asked. He points at his cheek, asking me for a kiss. I blush at his gesture. I let out a sigh as he gives me a look. I lean down and place a soft kiss on his cheek. He cups the side of my cheek and turns to me, placing a soft kiss on my lips. My eyes widens at his sudden action. I close my eyes, kissing him back.

I pull away from the kiss and smiles at him. "Okay... now I need to go back to work" I said. He nods his head, finally letting me go. I stand up and turns to walk out of his cave.

I make my way towards the medic cave. I start to go through the selection of herbs, making sure I have everything. I don't have anything to write down on, so I have to go by memories.

The curtain moves aside. I turn my head to see the same man. "Hey, how's your arm?" I asked. He just smiles at me. "I'm getting better... just here to get my bandage change. I heard you were sick, Y/N-Sama... are you feeling better?" He said. I just smile and nod my head. I gesture him to take a seat. He did as told. I walk towards him and gently starts to remove the bandage from his arm.

"Well, your wound have healed completely... but do be careful and don't get yourself hurt again, okay?" I said. He smiles and nods his head at what I said. He stands up and walks out of the cave.

Several more patience comes inside the cave for a treatment. They've healed completely. But of course, their wounds will leave scars since we don't have any proper medical treatment.

***

After I've handled all the patience. There are not a lot today. I start to wonder what Tsukasa is up to. I decide to go and meet him for a bit, taking a short break for a bit. I don't want him to start scolding me for exhausting myself.

I make my way towards the cave. I instantly notice the top 3 men are here. Hyoga, Tsukasa and Ukyo. I furrow my eyebrow in confusion, wondering what's going on. I walk up to them.

"What's going on here? Why's everyone gathering?" I asked. They turn to look at me. I make my way close to them. I turn my head, noticing there's a someone new among us. I stare at the new yet familiar face.

"Y/N..." he said, staring at me in shock. I blink my eyes a few times as I stare at him. "Chrome..." I said, in a soft voice. I can hear a chorus of gasps coming from everyone.

"You know this twig?" One of them ask. I turn to look at him. "Yeah... you can say that" I said. I turn to look at Chrome who keeps staring at me.

"You're a long way from home, Chrome..." I said. He blinks his eyes, snapping out of his daze. "Y-You're a-alive? And you're here??" He asked. I cross my arms across my chest at what he said.

"Well, as you can see... I'm still alive and well" I said. He shakes his head, staring at me in confusion. He turns to look Tsukasa. "You asshole... you've been holding her hostage this entire time?!" He yelled out, glaring at Tsukasa. Tsukasa just stares at him, not saying anything.

"Watch your tongue, you twig! Y/N-Sama is a very important person here! And how dare you address her so casually?!" One of them yelled. I lift my hand, calming him down. I turn to look at Chrome as he stares at me.

"No one is holding me hostage here... I stayed here because I wanted to" I said. He stares at me with a look of disbelief. "If you're not a hostage. Why didn't you come back?" He asked. I tilt my head at what he said.

"Come back... where?" I asked. He shakes his head, staring at me in disbelief. "Where?? Did you lost your memories or something? To the Kingdom of Science! To your boyfriend... to Senku!" he said. I scoff at what he said.

I look down and shake my head while letting out a low chuckle. I turn to look at him, with the coldest stare I could muster. I tilt my head slightly.

And why should I?

*to be continued*