Chapter 32

Warning: there will be some different P.O.V's changes in this chapter.

Enjoy!

Previously on Chapter 31

"Now just leave, before I drag you to prison myself" I said. I turn my body around and walks away, leaving Chrome who stands in his spot. I can feel his eyes on me. But I just keep walking, without turning around.

-Regrets-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm back at the medic room, treating the people who are injured. P/N is here with me and he's sleeping by the wall. I just focus on cleaning the wound.

"Okay, you're good to go... your wound isn't so bad. But if it starts to itch a little, go on and apply this ointment" I said, handing a jar filled with ointment to the man. He take it from me and stands up.

"Thank you, Y/N-Sama..." he said. I give him a soft smile. He turns around and leaves the cave. I let out a sigh and take a seat next to P/N. He moves a little, so his head is on my lap. I lift my hand and gently pet his head, earning a purr from him.

I let out a soft giggle at his cuteness. The smile on my face turns into a frown as I think back what I did earlier. I just helped Chrome escape the prison. It's the same as betraying Tsukasa and his empire. But I can't help it. Even though Senku hurt me, Chrome is still my friend. I lean my back against the rocky wall. I wonder if he made it back to the others.

Chrome P.O.V

I watch as Y/N walks away with her jaguar. My eyes sadden, realizing Y/N isn't the same anymore. Senku must have really hurt her. I shake my head, now isn't the time to think about Y/N. I need to find where the others are. Suika was here... so the others shouldn't be too far.

I take a glance at Yo who still lay unconscious on the ground. Y/N may not be the same anymore. But she is still as caring as I remember her to be. I have to let Senku know that she's okay. I turn around and runs off, trying to find where the others are camping.

***

Kohaku spotted me from the telescope we made for Senku's birthday. She rushes towards me, allowing me to wrap my arm around her shoulder to help me walk properly. Everyone starts to cheer as soon as they saw me.

"Chrome is back!" Suika said. I lift my hand, waving at them. They start to gather around me. I start to explain to them how I manage to break free from the prison.

"It's Hydrochloric Acid, right?" I said. Senku walks over to us. "Hydrochloride acid... that's what you made. It's known as bleach in the modern world" he said. I turn to look at him.

"I'm surprised you can keep your stuff, Chrome-Chan" Gen said. I turn to look at him. "I got a little help from Taiju" I said. Senku just shakes his head at what I said.

"No, he's too brawny for stuff like that" he said. I turn to him. "Yuzuriha then?" I suggested. "Yeah. She might have been the best guess, huh? But no... I gave her a mission and she isn't the type to abandon her duty" he said. I just shrugs my shoulders at what he said.

"Why does that matter? I'm free..." I said. He let out a chuckle and nod his head. I frown as I remember something. "Senku..." I said. He turns to look at me. I give him a serious stare.

"I was chased by the guard. I thought I was going to get caught again. But someone jumps in and helped me escape..." I said. He blinks his eyes in surprise at what I said.

"So we already have an ally in the Tsukasa's Empire, isn't that a good thing?" Kohaku said. I turn to look at her. "It wasn't one of Tsukasa's men..." I said. She stares at me in confusion. I turn to look at Senku. I give him a tight smile.

"It was Y/N..." I said. I can see his eyes widening at what I said. "Y-Y/N... are you sure it was her??" He said. I nod my head. "Yeah... there's no mistaken it. But Senku... she have changed" I said. He frowns at what I said.

"Change... how?" He asked. I look down after he ask that. "She's cold... but still caring. And..." I paused. I turn to look at Senku who waits for me to continue. I give him a sad gaze.

"She's with Tsukasa now..." I said. His eyes widened at what I said. Kohaku let out a gasp, covering her mouth. She turns to look at Senku, who stares at me in disbelief.

"Y-You're kidding..." he said. I shake my head, and give him a sad smile. "I really wish I was. But I'm not, Senku. Y/N is with Tsukasa... they showed me their little affection to let me know they're together" I said. He shakes his head at what I said.

Senku P.O.V

I've been beating myself up for what happened to Y/N. When Suika came back, telling us that Y/N was surrounded by lionesses. We rushed to her to save her. But when we reached there, she was no where to be seen. The only thing we found was a piece of her clothes, and there was a lot of blood.

I was shattered when I thought she's gone. If I hadn't said those thing, she would still be here with me. But I just have to act like a jerk towards her and drove her away.

But now, I learned that she's still alive. But she's not my Y/N anymore. I must have broke her heart so badly. Now, she's with someone else. But not just anyone... my enemy.

I notice everyone stares at me with pity. I just turn to look at them. "I have to come up with a new plan. I'll be in my tent. I expect no one will bother me" I said. I turn around, walking away without saying anything else.

I enter my cave and take a seat on the ground. Tears starts to build in my eyes. I didn't bother to wipe it. I just let them stream down my cheeks. My shoulders slumping as my whole body starts shaking as I cry.

I have never cried this much. Even when I learned that the village was the descendant of my father's and the other survivors. I only cried for a short time. But this... learning that Y/N is alive, and that she's with someone else. It really shatters me.

If only I didn't say those words to her, and actually try to understand her point. Which turns out, she was right. I did ended up winning the Grand Bout, and did ended up marrying Ruri. If only I had listen to her. She would still be here.

Y/N... I'm so sorry

*to be continued*

A/N: I had to add a little scene of Senku's regret. It is important to know how he'll react after he learned the truth. What do you think? Now that you're with Tsukasa... will you forgive Senku?? Thanks for reading~