Chapter 26

Previously on Chapter 25

I still love Senku... even though he hurt me and broke my heart. I don't know if I can let go of that feelings anytime soon. Much less... open my heart to Tsukasa who attempted to kill Senku that day. So I shouldn't think too much about it.

-I Can Treat You Better-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm sitting next to Yuzuriha. She's teaching me how to sew some clothes for the new people Tsukasa will be reviving for his army. I didn't know sewing could be so much fun.

"Help!!" Someone yelled out. I jump at the sudden voice. I turn my head to see a group of people. They are carrying a man. I quickly stand up and rush to them.

"What happened?" I asked. One of them turn to look at me. "We were trying to catch some deers. But this guy gets caught up in one of the trap we've created" he said. I turn my head to look at the injured man. I kneel down next to him. I notice a deep gash on the side of his calve. He keeps groaning in pain.

"Take him to that cave... put some pressure on the wound to control the bleeding. I'll go to my cave and grab some herbs that I've collected" I said. They nod their heads and pick up their friend. I stand up and rush towards my cave. I start to go through all the collection of herbs I've been collecting in case a situation like this happens.

I check through the herb I've grabbed, making sure I have everything I need. I give myself a quick nod once I know I have everything. I rush towards the cave where the injured man is.

"Okay. Remove the cloth. Let me check the wound. Someone go and grab me some clean cloths and a clay full of clean water" I said. One of them quickly move into action. While I start to grind the herbs to make some paste.

The man comes back holding the items I requested. "Thank you... the wound is quite deep. We're going to need to stitch it up. Unfortunately, we have no time to make an anesthetic. Do you think you can handle the pain?" I said, turning to look at the man. He gulps at what I said and nod his head.

"Everyone... hold him down. No matter how hard he tries to trash, don't let go" I said. Everyone start to do what I said. I grab a needle and thread. I give an encouraging nod to the man. He just nods his head. I start to stitch the wound. He let out a scream but I keep going.

A while later, I finished stitching up his wound. I wipe my hand with clean cloth. I turn to look at the man and smile softly. I give his shoulder a gentle pat.

"You've done so well..." I said, still smiling. I turn and grab the paste. I start to apply it on the wound. I wrap it with bandage afterwards. I turn to the man and smiles once again.

"This herb mixture will help numb the pain. I'll check your wound every 2 hours and change the bandage. You'll be fine..." I said. He smiles at me. "Thank you, Y/N-Sama..." he said. I blink in surprise at what he said.

"A... ah... no need for such honorifics. Just call me Y/N is fine" I said. He smiles sheepishly at what I said. "I can't do that... it would be disrespectful for me to address you like that" he said. I shake my head. "No it wouldn't..." I said.

"But aren't you Tsukasa-San's woman?" He asked. I stare at him in shock. "W-What?" I stuttered out. He starts to panic at my reaction.