Chapter XII - The Blacksmith

INTRODUCING:

Kit Young as Wesley Talton

Age: 19

Blacksmith/Badass

╣╠

"It's like I buried my faith with you

I'm screamin' at a God, I don't know if I believe in

'Cause I don't know what else I can do

I'm still holdin' on to everything that's dead and gone

I don't wanna say goodbye, 'cause this one means forever

In the Stars

Benson Boone

╣╠

Chapter XII - The Blacksmith

╣╠

Aslan's stone face was relentless in staring me down

Aslan's stone face was relentless in staring me down. Minute after minute my eyes started to play tricks on me with hallucinations of his mane shifting or his nose twitching. I'd never considered the death of Aslan, he seemed more powerful than the world. I'd expected him to defy the limits of time as well. We have returned and I feel like he's farther away from us now. We didn't have a choice on whether to leave Narnia or not. He did. He vanished when they needed him. And now we are fighting another war that we didn't start.

We were children. This world has brought more pain than good. It's best to do what we must and pray we make it out with our lives.

"What do you propose we do, Your Majesty?" A young badger asked.

"We need to get ready for it."

"To start planning for..."

I glared at Caspian. He was older than I when I was crowned and yet he still didn't know a few royal curtsies. He was born into this life, he got his whole life to prepare, and still doesn't know the difference between Majesty and Highness. He is not a King, he has not been given the right to the title Majesty.