Chapter - 1 - The worlds beyond

Rimuru : "We are not alone."

At this statement, silence befell the room. Everyone had gotten a sense of dread, powerlessness, frustration.

Milim : "WAGA-NANODA!" Millim said with a cute voice and expression. lifting everyone's spirits. Afterall comedy is a really good stress relief. Rimuru had a question for Guy.

Rimuru : "Do you have a plan how we deal with the connections Guy?" Rimuru asked but already half-expects Guy not having one.

Guy : "To be honest. I don't have a clue. Ramiris was the one to inform me of them. Since you had given her access to world knowledge." Guy said looking disappointed with himself while looking away form the one who asked him. Then he turned his gaze back towards Rimuru.

Guy : "I actually wanted to ask you what to do. That's why I originally demanded your attendance but didn't call you until last minute so that you wont have time to think of a favor. Well as you can imagine that bit me in the ass big time." Guy took a few seconds to look to the side with an annoyed expression with a hint of embarrassment. "And until we can confirm anything from here on the other universes, it will be unreasonably dangerous to send someone to investigate.. Everyone else except Rimuru. Only he stands a chance against opponents up to Veldanavas's level."

Rimuru : "I get what you are getting at. You want me investigate then?"

Guy : "Exactly."

Rimuru : "Hmmm... , Ramiris? Do we have an idea at how many universes had completed their connection's to ours?

Ramiris :" I can confirm that at least five."

Rimuru : "That's quite a bit." Rimuru then leaned back in his chair looking at the star filled artificial sky.

Rimuru : (Hey Ciel-san, can you predict how long will it take for you to gather necessary information about the other universe while being in it?)

<<Master, it is speculated that gathering information while also concealing the process will devastatingly slow down the process. I calculate that it will take at least 100 years minimum in one of the easier universes.>>

Rimuru : "A HUNDRED YEARS?!!!" Rimuru had accidentally shouted, causing everyone a little scare.

Guy : "What do you mean a hundred years?" Guy ask confused while supporting his head with his hand.

Rimuru : "Ah gomen gomen, I was just calculating how long will it take me to gather data while also concealing it. In one of the "easier" universes." Rimuru said immediately after he stopped leaning in a hurry.

Guy : "Hmmm. That is a long time." Guy then took a seat back stroking his chin as if in thought.

Guy: "You probably cant spend that much time outside your nation right?"

Rimuru : (Can I Ciel?)

<< Since this is a serious reason to not do your duty as a leader of a nation. I will assist. >>

Rimuru : "I could, because this is a special occasion."

Guy : " Great! Then could you please do it? "

Rimuru : " Fine, but remember, it is best we all raise our powers. And for that I will allow all of you to train in the Dungeon."

Guy : "That should make thing easier."

Astaer then suddenly raised her hand.

Astaer : " If I may. What is the Dungeon exactly?"

Rimuru : "Oh ye, since you have not interacted with this world for quite a while you don't know about it. Then allow me to explain. The Dungeon is a place where you fight monsters for rewards. The monsters there generate thanks to a certain magicule density increasing in each floor. The main thing about it that you can not die in there."