Chapter - 9 - Necessary Sacrifice

<< Rimuru POV >>

.

.

.

Rimuru : " Uaaaaaaaaaaah.." I yawned.

<< Good morning master. >>

I was woken by the sound of my alarm clock going out early in the day. I was still tired a little bit. Which is new to me due to me having infinite stamina before. Normally I only feel mental tiredness. But now that I am tired physically too, my sleep was honestly awesome. My body felt so heavy and warm. I think I will not get up at all.

<< Master. You should not make a habit out of this behavior. >> 

I know, I know. 

I then slowly got up out of my bed with white sheets. I then stood infront of my bed and streched. It felt good. After doing that I opened my eyes to look toward the window. The flowers on the windows were casting a long shadow that had almost reached my feet as a dim but warm yellow light started to illuminate my room. the curtains were flowing a little in the wind. I had my window open throughout the night. The warm light bounced in my skin making it nicely warm, while the air was fresh and a little chilly. I took a deep breath of the fresh air in my room and let it out slowly. 

This is so nice. Almost reminds me of the old days in the cardinal world. Right after and a little bit before Charybdis appeared. We had houses  entirely made out of wood. And the air was always fresh and smelled perfect

I made myself eggs for breakfast with some bread and tea on the side. There is not much variety when it come to food here. I also made my self a bowl of nice and fresh salad with the things I bought yesterday on my way home from the barbeque party I had with my team and a friend's team of my sensei.

Actually I became a pretty good cook after taking classes from Shuna and a LOT of help from my partner Ciel. At the end of the day I was even better that Shuna! I am really proud of that. As I am now enjoying my food to the fullest. 

Today I hap planned to help out at the hospital again while in the meantime try to figure out how to go around my weakness. Honestly freezing in the middle of the fight for 20 MINUTES Is the worst thing that could happen. I'd be dead for sure.

I also plan to figure out uses for my newly stol- *AHEM* learned jutsu. Namely the Shadow clone jutsu. When I had first released it I had felt all the memories and remaining chakra come to me. I think this jutsu could be used to speed up a learning process and training. Of course that had excluded any physical gains. I had later learned that it was a forbidden jutsu because it simply used too much chakra to activate, meaning that there was a risk of the caster dying from having no chakra in his body. But this does not apply to me since I have a lot of chakra to begin with.

That means I can use it during training as well. I could use it to learn to control my chakra better, or to come up with unique attacks. Or I could just send my clones to to learn different jutsus

After I finished my meal I got up from the table and washed my dishes, after that I had left my room and headed downstairs. While on my way there I had spotted Shizune tending to the children as always.

Rimuru : " Good morning, Shizune-san. "

Shizune : " Oh hey Rimuru. Are you going to the hospital to help out? "

Rimuru : " Yeah. I see you are treating the kids. Is everything ok? "

Shizune : "Thankfully yes. After we had caught 'him', the number of children going missing almost disappeared. "

Rimuru : " Glad to know. Anyway, Ill be going now to help out our teacher Tsunade-sama."

Shizune : " See you later Rimuru! "