Chapter - 19 - Naruto's despair

Rimuru : " Ooh... that was a good idea on Naruto's part for once. " I commented on the use of his shadow clone jutsu.

Rimuru : " And Sakura for the first time in her life actually cooperating with Naruto is also a welcome surprise. "

At this rate, they might get out of this jutsu a lot earlier than I originally thought. It's a good thing that they are not completely incapable of working together.

<< I believe that the extreme situation is the main factor of this change. >>

It's not that extreme.... ok maybe it is to them. And on the other hand, this little exercise has it's uses.

<< ... little exercise? >>

What? It's not like they are going to die or anything. They just believe they will. Take Gobta for example! He always shouts and complains that he is going to die during his training with Hakurou but have you actually seen him die? 

<< ... in the labyrinth several times, yes... >>

Oh come on! He won't die for real there. 

<< Master. You sound like you want your subordinate to die. >>

Eh! .... I guess that is a little too harsh. But the point is! Nothing is going to make them stronger than a real life or death situation. And since I can make them believe they are in that situation, but can also guarantee that they do not die, then this is the perfect training regiment for them.

<< ... >>

Anyway. I figured that Sasuke would be getting the easy way out like this so I casted a genjutsu on him to make it appear that instead of him Sakura was dragged out.

And once we pass a certain point then I will drag out Sakura leaving Naruto alone, while casting the same genjutsu I did on Sakura to make it seems that the seconds person I dragged was Naruto and in Sasuke's genjutsu I will drag Naruto out.

I'm hoping that they start to regret the way their relationship with themselves is going and think of a ways that they could have got along better.

I'm also aiming to make this as traumatic as possible for a reason. Sasuke is the only one who saw his parent's get murdered by his own brother along with the entire clan. So he thinks that noone understands him because of what he went through. Naruto has his fair share of trauma as well. Albeit not as much as Sasuke. Naruto, because of his trauma, is trying to stand out and prove himself as much as possible because of all the villagers that shunned him.

Sakura on the other hand is completely fine. Thus she needs something to make her be able to understand Sasuke and Naruto a little better. She is very often ignored by Sasuke because Sasuke is certain that she doesn't understand him. And Sakura shuns Naruto for his behavior because she doesn't understand him trauma.¨

<< Master. I understand that you are trying to help them whatever it takes but... when did you become so manipulative? And this method is not guaranteed to work. >>

Well... if it doesn't then I guess I will have to just explain it to them and come clean about why I tried to inflict severe trauma on them.

<< I do not believe that they will accept your reasoning as justified. And as a result will be very angry with you. >>

....... On second though...... it might not be the best thing to traumatize my own teammates only to make them cooperate with each other more.

<< Yes. I believe that master's methods are too extreme for this problem. >>