Chapter - 2 - Nightmare awakened

<<3rd POV:>>

As Tobirama was lost in thought he had suddenly felt a cold murderous gaze on his back. Trusting his instincts as he always had he instantly countered with a sword of his own blocking his attacker. Tobirama then wasted no time for the enemy to recover and dashed his kunai with his seal behind the enemy while jumping back to gain distance, readying his sword for a thrust attack.

<< FLYING THINDER GOD SPEAR >>

Tobirama was then propelled at the speed of light against his opponent thrusting his wrong in the frost figure's chest where their heart would be. The figure stayed emotionless, as if no harm was done to it. Tobirama then attempted to pull his sword out but before ho noticed the figure grabbed the blade of his sword and began running ice down it to Tobirama's hand. Tobirama had noticed this and instantly let go of the sword. The sword soon after turned completely frozen from the inside and with a fluid motion of the statue's hand it was completely shattered. The frost figure then used ice to fill in the hole Tobirama had made. Tobirama then took his fighting stance again.

Tobirama : (Damn he is immune to physical attacks. That's half my damn arsenal. We need a fire user to bring them down.)

Tobirama : "ARE YOU THE CHILD THEY EXPERIMENTED ON!" Tobirama shouted to try to get out of the fight.

There was a moment of silence between the two. Until Tobirama broke the silence.

Tobirama : " We are not here to hurt you! We only came here to inves-"

??? Frozen Statue ??? : "I know. That is why you are to die here....   This place..... should be forever forgotten." They said while tilting their head to the side while their golden gaze pierced through Tobirama's soul making him feel anxious. The statue then prepared for a another strike.

<< BOOM >>

The statue had been engulfed in flames from its back making an explosion of fire, the statue not visible.

Tobirama's squad had caught on to what was happening and prepared an attack that would be strong against this opponent after they saw that physical attacks meant nothing.  

Tobirama then shook off the fire that had covered his sight to see his team behind the fire. He then lowered his guard. When the fire and dust settled they all looked in disbelief as the frozen soldier was not harmed even a little bit.

Tobirama : ( This is impossible! Ice that's strong against fire?! )

Then the unfortunate happened. The ice underneath them had molded into 9 other Frost soldiers. One for each squad member. 

Tobirama knew that this instant they were at a complete disadvantage and would be killed as a result if they had continued the fight. Tobirama then teleported his previously thrown kunai that had been stuck to a shelf near his comraded, grabbed everyone and teleported outside where he prepared a seal beforehand. Everyone stood up in relief when they had made it out of that troublesome situation. Until one of them spoke up after looking around.

Leaf Anbu : " Excuse me but. Did we see a giant ice dragon statue on the way here?" he said both surprised and scared, because he knew that they didn't but still wanted to make sure.

The entire squad then raised their guards knowing what their team member had meant.

The dragon eyes then began to glow golden. The light getting stronger with each passing second. Then the dragon lifted its head and turned to the humans. A second after the dragon had made a thunderous roar that brought forth a cruel blizzard. 

The fire user of the team then began to cast a fire jutsu that would keep the surroundings warm but the effect was dimmed to a 1/100th of the usual.

Fire Leaf Anbu : "WHAT! Why can't I infuse my chakra properly?!"