Chapter - 23 - Not so friendly talk

Veil Proxima. The guy who stole my story and uploaded it in text to speech format without my knowledge or consent has deleted the link to my story from his description that I previously urged him to make.

Pointless to say that I do not like this one bit. I didn't want to take action against him until now because he put up the link like I asked. But to then delete it afterword, thinking I wouldn't notice, is make me frustrated enough to do so now.

If you want you can go over to the video, which is linked in one of my announcements, and report it.

As of now I won't tolerate him stealing my story in the future.

Also I would like to know if his video falls under fair use.

'Ow....Owowowowow....'

My entire body hurts badly.

It's to be expected. I have four 75 kilogram weights attached to me and trained with them.

Thanks to the fox healing me, I already feel a little lighter while still in pain.

The fox's chakra is able to heal all of my wounds while making sure that it repairs me but better. Meaning I can recover a lot quicker than other people. I wonder, does Rimuru also know about trying to heal your body in a way that makes it better? I think I'm going to ask him the moment I can see him.

Right now. I have to get out of bed and get breakfast. But to my chagrin, I have no food in the apartment. Meaning I have to go and get something outside.

'I wonder , can I get away with ordering food while transformed?'

I put it to the test and transform before I go out of my apartment and venture out to the streets.

I don't know almost any restaurant or food place where they serve all round food so I can get everything I need to function properly. I can't just live off of ramen the entire time, even though I still love it. 

I gather up the courage and try to ask someone. I went up to a man wearing a Jonin west who is patrolling the area.

"Excuse me sir. But can you please tell me where can I find a food place that server a all round meal for shinobi? I need to get everything necessary for me to be healthy."

The Jonin turned his head towards me and studied me a little before responding.

"That's a bit odd request. From the looks of it you should be a seasoned shinobi." he states.

"Hehe... Well you see... I've been only eating ramen and I told myself that this is the time I should look for something else to up in my stomach." I told him while scratching the back of my head.

"Only Ramen? Are you stupid? There is no way that you made it shinobi with a trash diet like that."

"Eeeemm."

"Fine. Go a little down this road and you'll find a restaurant to you right called "Fit Eats" that should be the place you're looking for."

"Thanks a lot!" I thank him and begin walking away but was stopped by him placing a hand on my shoulder. He leaned a bit closer so that only I would hear. I started to sweat thinking that I was caught.

"You should be really careful where you go. Yesterday a chunin was found badly beaten in front of the hospital. He says that the demon fox kid almost killed him. You be alert for the little shit."

"T-Thanks for the advice, I'll be going now." I said as I hide my rage.

'So he framed it like I attacked him huh...'