Chapter - 25 - Monster.

I have a feeling that excessive violence and possible gore  also warrants a warning so here it is.

[Warning of very much Violence. You have been warned but I bet that you will still read it. :)]

I have a feeling that we're being followed. But by who I don't know. Whenever I feel that their too close I urge my teammates to move quicker.

We were running alongside the village street when I was kicked to my side and sent flying unto an alleyway.

"Ghuaarh!!" I grunted in pain as I skid on the ground.

"It's been a while brat!" The one who supposedly kicked me shouted.

"Naruto!" Was heard from both Sasuke and Sakura as they both rushed to me to pick me up.

"I've been meaning to get back at you for what you did to me!" The guy said as he cackled.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" Shouted Sakura.

"Why killing that demon brat of course. Doing that will finally cleanse the filth of a demon from here." he stated.

I looked up and saw that it was the same guy that I beat up a few days ago. Anger started to boil within me whenever I took another second to look at his hideous face.

His face was still covered in bandages but I could tell what it was hiding.

"And to take revenge for what that monster did to my face!" he yelled as he took off his bandages revealing a heavily deformed face.

"Let's try and fix it then!" Sasuke shouted as he dashed against the ninja.

The chunin ducked under the punch sent by Sasuke and uppercut him in the gut sending Sasuke tumbling on the floor.

"Did you think I'd let my guard down?! Especially after what that demon pulled on me before!" The ninja bellowed.

"Sasuke!" Sakura shouted as she helped him up.

"Well... no matter.. I'll just have to kill you all along with the nine tailed brat!" the ninja shouted and dashed for Sakura and Sasuke.

He came up beside Sakura and aimed a punch to her head.

Because of the events that happened between Rimuru and them, she gained a new instinct for danger and battle. She dodged and hurled a strike at the man who dodged making the wall behind him to take the brunt of her attack which made the wall break into cracks with a loud bang.

"Whoah... have to watch out for you PINKY!!" he said as he rushed Sasuke instead.

Sasuke activated his two tomoe sharingan and dodged his attacks.

"< Fire style : Phoenix Fire jutsu >" the man shouted and sprayed Sasuke with flames as close range.

Sasuke was scorched by the flames as he had been driven to a corner beforehand

I moved to get Sasuke out of the flames before he is reduced to ash, and in the process I got scorched as well. My clothes caught on fire so I had to throw away my orange jacket.

Sasuke coughed as he inhaled great amount of smoke and the lack of oxygen due to the fire style jutsu suffocated him a little.

"Chanarooo!!" Was heard from Sakura as she aimed a strike at them man but narrowly missed her punches and kicks.

"You fucking bastard!!" Shouted Sakura.

"Hah you're nothing when you can't even hit me!" the man shouted.

I came up from behind him and tried to grapple him to spot him from moving, but the man jumped over me as I narrowly dodged a strike from Sakura instead.