Chapter - 14 - Demons

PLEASE READ AUTHOR NOTE IT IS IMPORTANT!!

The time has finally come for me to introduce something that has been in the works for a while.

It is something that is going to help me in my family situation that I am in right now. I made an app that allows you all to support me by watching adds on the app. I made this so that I could be more secure financially while doing content creation. 

Creating things has been my dream for a long time. Story writing, drawing, animation, game development, music creation. All of those are my dreams.

But I cannot afford it.

I am currently an IT student that wants to be a game developer. 

I want to be able to pursue my dreams while not being tied down and unable to achieve them because of money.

The app as of now is only available on android. I will be later on work on releasing it for apple as well.

I am hoping that you use the app to support me while you are consuming my content like reading my story or other thing in the future.

I trust you all to help.

This is a link to the app.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.HadanukeCreation.com.unity.template.mobile2D

(The link to click this should be in the comment. )

I know the app looks bad right now but my hope for the future is to make it better.

You help me by allowing me to grow and become better. And I will spend all of my effort to be better so you can enjoy quality better quality content.

I will be placing a reminder every few minutes in chapters to remind you to use my app.

You'd want to support my work... right?

I'm counting on all of you.

The app has a privacy policy and a cookie policy available. It was a requirement to get it approved. So I hope that you see it as trustworthy.

I am tied by law that I do not collect any information on you my self. But beware that Google and Unity still collect data by cookies.

The function to count the number of played adds is broken but it isn't the point of the app. I will however fix it in the next update.

Because even an update has to get approved so I don't want to wait like 5 days like I did this time.

Now time for the chapter.