Chapter - 21 - Going back.

Well that better do the trick. the problem with Sasuke should not be forced with another trauma as it could turn out more detrimental than helpful. And It would be better if he realized himself that bond with his friends are important to never be severed in path of revenge.

The path of revenge only end in emptiness the moment it's carried out. The moment it's done, the person has no other reason to continue. For this reason. There are other people to pick you up. 

I need Sasuke to realize this. if he doesn't then it will only hurt himself in the long run.

Now that I think about it. When I faced that snake weirdo, he spoke about his target. He was there for a reason after all. Could it have been Sasuke? Why? Does he want him dead? 

I heard about the incident with Hinata Hyuuga. A cloud ninja tried to kidnap her to get access to the Hyuuga bloodline, the byakugan.

Sasuke being of the Uchiha clan, he is destined to awaken the sharingan sometime soon. Could It have been that Orochimaru was aiming to secure himself the sharingan? No that would not make sense. Since Sasuke had not awakened the sharingan prior.

Whatever his goal may be. His is probably going to use whatever method he has at his disposal. Be that kidnapping, or just manipulation. He may use his hatred and promises of power to get him over to his side.

Not that I'm going to ever let that happen. I can get Sasuke way more power than that disgusting lizard ever could. Without making Sasuke lose his friends.

Saying that. I should get the three back into the real world and apologize. It had been a really unethical move on my part that I would not ever consider normally. There are lives at stake here too. It doesn't matter whether it's another world. I should not treat people like playthings.

Rimuru : " What was I even thinking. This wasn't like me at all. "

Ciel : " It's fine. As long as you always return to being you master. "

Ciel placed her arms around Rimuru's waist from behind and pulled him towards herself and gently placing her head on Rimuru's shoulder.

Rimuru brought his arm up and caressed Ciel's left cheek with his hand gently. Tilting his head downwards towards her.

Rimuru :" Thanks, for being there. "

Ciel : " That goes without saying. I wouldn't leave master for anything in existence or non-existence. "

Rimuru : " Hehe. I love you too Ciel. "

Ciel : " Mhm! " she quipped as she snuggled closer to Rimuru placing her lips on his neck.

Getting an idea, Ciel licked and nibbled Rimuru's neck.

 Rimuru : " UEEEEHHE ! " he shouted with wide open eyes that almost popped out of their sockets, throwing his arms randomly.

Rimuru : " What are you doing Ciel! " his cheeks reddened more and more by the second.

Ciel : " Heheheee. That' a little payback for last time. " she narrowed her eyes and smiled widely, lifting her hand up to her mouth trying to cover her gargantuan smirk.

Rimuru : " Mmmmm... " he heaved closing his eyes in the process.

Rimuru : " Good grief... " he sighed. A blush still plastered on his face.

Ciel : " Anyway. I think you should be going now. They are about to wake up after all. "

Rimuru : " R-Right! Well then see you later. " he waved.

Ciel : " We are always together goofball. " she smirker.

Rimuru opened up a mirror and stepped out of his personal ninjutsu dimension.