Chapter - 13 - Will

Surprise its an another long chapter! :)

*THUD*

Kakashi just completely let go of his body and dived into the dirt led by gravity. Sakura and Naruto called out to him worried.

Naruto : "Kakashi-sensei!! "

Sakura : " Sensei! Are you okay?! "

Rimuru : "*chuckle* Dumbass. " I stated.

Naruto : " What do you mean Rimuru?! "

Rimuru : "Kakashi exhausted his chakra entirely. So due to that he has to take a rest. "

Sakura : " What do we do now? "

Sasuke : " Someone has to carry him. "

Rimuru : " I guess that I can handle it. " I said and grabbed Kakashi by his leg and slapped him over my shoulders like a wet towel.

Sakura : " R-Rimuru!! "

Naruto : " Please be careful, ya know. " he pleaded with me

Rimuru : " Don't worry. I'm a medical expert remember? "

Sakura : " Doesn't that still mean that you have to be careful with your patients?! " she reprimanded me.

Rimuru : " I can just heal the extra damage. They'll be fine. "

Tazuna : " I would NOT want to be your patient. " he muttered under his breath

Rimuru : " Well, our mission is to keep you alive so all you have to do is stay safe and you won't need me to heal you. But oh wait... " I said the last part with a creepy smile.

Rimuru : " You have to rely on us to do that, right? It would be unfortunate if a stray attack hit you by accident. "

Sasuke : " Dobe. Don't scare the client. He may choose demand reparation. "

Rimuru : " Come on it's just a joke. "

Rimuru : " Tazuna-san, can you please lead the way to your house? We need to get Kakashi into condition as soon as possible and for chakra exhaustions it's best that he sleeps in a bed. Me forcing chakra into him would have to be last ditch effort. "

Tazuna : " Sure, just follow me. " he said and lead us through the forest. 

After a couple of minutes I was asked questions by the trio.

Naruto : " Ne ne. How are you so strong Rimuru? " he asked with stars in his eyes waiting for my answer.

Sakura : " I would like to know as well. You are the same age as us right? So how come you are on par with a Jonin like Kakashi-sensei? " she asked.

Sasuke : " There is no way that under normal circumstances you managed to gain this much power on your own. Spill it. I need to know so I can get stronger to achieve my goal. "

Rimuru : " Well as for my abnormally large chakra reserve I can't tell you much. "

Naruto : " Why is that? " 

Rimuru : " Because I had suffered amnesia before coming to the Hidden Leaf Village. "

Sakura : " That's horrible! So you do not know anything about your past before you came here? "

Rimuru : " That has been the case until recently. "

Sakura : " So you have been able to recover your memories?! "

Rimuru : " Yes, but... It was not a pleasant memory.. " 

Naruto : " What was it about? "

Sakura : " Naruto.. Rimuru just said that it was not a pleasant memory to remember! So don't make him remember it on purpose. "