Chapter - 6 - New Colleagues

<< Rimuru POV >>

The first minutes of introductions have been way more dramatic then I had first Imagined. Of course people confusing me for a woman was already entirely expected. But me trying to steal their "treasure", also known as Sasuke Uchiha, was just shocking. The guy looks like he is an angsty teen I can already feel it. Those type of guys are not fun to be around. Probably has some vengeance skit going on. With how he always seems to be thinking about something and occasionally frowning for no apparent reason.

Naruto got beaten pretty badly because of his accident earlier. Well I can't say I don't feel bad for the guy, so I gave him a little help. To my surprise, he also did not figure "it" out. When I had told him that I was a boy I thought I had heard something shatter.

It was almost time for another lesson to start so I got back in my seat and waited for the instructor to come in. Naruto also did the same after he got over his little shocking realization while also shooting a lot of death glares at his classmate who had pushed him towards Sasuke, Sasuke had also got the same treatment from Naruto. After a few minutes the door opened and a man with a bandana on his head with the leaf symbol as an iron plate. His dark brown hair tied into a ponytail. His hair was a little short for that haircut. On his face was a wide cut scar that spread to each cheek across his nose. He was wearing the usual inform that the leaf Jonin usually wear. He walked over to his desk and grabbed a paper with the student attendance. And started the roll call. Once he finished he then proceeded to inform us of this lessons theme.

Iruka : " Today we will be practicing taijutsu. Please head out to the yard outside. "

To his statement a couple of people were happy and a couple were not so great. For obvious reasons. Some do not like physical exercise and some love it. As for me, I could not care either way.

The entire class, after calming down , stood up and walked outside of the classroom. While on the way there a largely built boy with short brown hair approached me with a smug and confident look.

??? : Heya~~~. My name is Raru Irakan. What do you say about a little kitten like you stay close to me so I can protect you~. He said in a flirty manner.

Another one that did not get "it".

Rimuru : " I can protect my self just fine." I said sternly to try and deter the creep.

Raru : " Are you su~re kitten? The world is a cruel and unjust place. And I don't think you~ have what it takes to survive in it. 

Rimuru : " Fine, if you can beat me in the sparring today I will go out with you. Sound good? " I said mockingly to irritate him.

The class had not noticed what was going on between us but the girl and Naruto that knew "it" did not speak up for some reason. On the contrary, they had found this situation amusing.

Raru : " Sure, but don't come crying if you get hit. "

Oh I know what I'm gonna do to you. Hehehe....

Naruto : " Are you sure that was a good idea Rimuru? Raru I THE best in our class at taijutsu sparring, ya know. "

Rimuru : " Oh don't worry about me. I can handle it. " I say with little expression.

Naruto : " If you say so..."

The class then continued to the yard and once there Iruka had stopped us to inform us about the rules of this sparring

the rules were simple. For this sparring we were only allowed to use taijutsu. And that we follow the proper procedure of a friendly spar. The sings of Confrontation and Reconciliation. The former is used to properly announce and start the spar and the latter was used after the duel to show a sing of respect for you opponent. I think the latter is more important as it makes sure that the conflict ends when the duel ends and does not drag on longer. I was selected to be the last in line for the sparring. Before me there was a duel between Naruto and Sasuke. Naruto had made a little bit of a scene regarding that the etiquette was baring and not important. Iruka had scolded him for it. After a little bit of back and forth, they had finally both made the confrontation sing and began on Iruka's signal. The duel ended in almost a flash. Naruto was quick on the ground in chock not believing what had just happened. I look at Sasuke and see that his eyes were really hostile for some reason, almost a killing intent. After the conclusion of the duel had set in Naruto got up and started to make excuses on why he had just lost this duel. In the end they both had refused to do the sign of Reconciliation. After a few other fight it was finally my turn.