Sorry but.

I'm sorry to say this but... I need to completely rewrite this story.

The reason for this decision is that, I don't have a clue what I am going to do for the future of this story. I made too much unnecessary drama. It began fine. But I was always adamant on making the story interesting and ended up coming up with well... If the grope scene is anything to go by. Questionable.

I didn't even know how it was going to end. I only kept making up things on the fly without a direction. That bit me in the ass big time now, as you probably noticed. The story should have been already past the chunin exams. But they haven't even started. And it's been like 30 chapters and 12+ hours of read time.

I knew that eventually I was going to come to the conclusion that I'll be unhappy with my first story eventually. But that is a sign that I improved and understand a lot more about writing than I initially did when I started out.

What I'm trying to say that this story is going to go on a back burner for a while, in place for a more polished story. 

If you'd like for me to continue this story regardless then I will but it will be a lesser priority.

I am currently writing a Naruto exclusive story that has a lot more planning in it.

And I already have a concept for those who are here from the tensura side. Which I think as a vast majority of my reader base. Which would mean that I will lose a lot of readers with the Naruto exclusive.

But I will tell you that a tensura x Naruto crossover is in the making so you might want to follow me if you are interested in seeing that come to light better than this one. Rimuru will this time have a companion with his that will be something most won't expect. It will also be a lot less serious. Less drama, so that the reader can breathe easier when reading. I personally find it off putting when a story has way too much tension

I have also found out that I have Adhd. Or might because I haven't been diagnosed yet. But I have taken a lot of questionaries and tests for adhd online and found out that I am highly likely to have it. I have also seen a multitude of youtube videos that talk about different scenarios that Adhd causes and I have the same experiences like them a lot of the time.

For example, being super forgetful. Like I will listen to someone and I miss 70% of what they are saying, when there is nothing else going on around me yet I still miss it when I'm listening. Forgetting things is also highly common for me as well. Procrastination on a chronic level. Not being able to tell how long things are going to take. General trouble with school even though I'm the most quiet and behaved kid there. 

The only thing close to a diagnosis of Adhd was when the teachers thought that I was slower compared to my peers. However my mom decided to dismiss it entirely. Now I'm almost 20 in a month and 2 days. I found out a week ago.

I could have been doing a lot better in school than I did had I known and saved myself all of those headaches.

Anyway. If you still like this story and want me to continue it regardless of how scuffed and bad it is, then make it known.

Till we see each other again :)