Chapter - 5 - The one of interest

<< Rimuru POV >>

The ninja school is going to be starting soon. And there I will meet the person of interest that Ciel had told me about. Honestly I don't know what to think. The roadblock I have is still active. I figured that If given the chance I could sneak some dead people away. Now, I know that sounds horrible but I'll pay them back for it for sure. Who knows I may be able to somehow bring the dead back to life with the medical ninjutsu. But I would have to keep that a secret since if the information got out I would be in deep trouble. 

I was still helping Shizune and training with Tsunade along the way. I had gotten to use Tsunade's strengthening ability. And It is super powerful. Paired with a martial art it WILL lead to a devastating combo. 

Shizune : " Rimuru, have you finished your medical training? " she asked me because she figured that this would be time I would be able to do it.

Rimuru : "Yes. I have." 

Shizune : " Great! Then please go to Tsunade for further instructions." she said looking really happy.

Rimuru : " Right."

Shizune : " Oh and Rimuru? "

Rimuru : " Yes Shizune?"

Shizune : " I wanted to inform you that I enlisted you in an academy for ninjas. "

As for why I knew that beforehand is because Ciel predicted it for me. But still she came WAY too late with that information.

Rimuru : " Miss Shizune! You're way too late to tell me that. " I raised my voice a little while pouting.

Shizune : " I'm sorry Rimuru-kun, I forgot to tell you earlier. " she apologized in a hurry.

I then left to meet Tsunade. She was in the hospital treating some serious patients. Some had deadly poison injected into their bodies, some had bad bruises and cuts, some had a lot of broken bones. Tsunade was treating them skillfully. I was kind of impressed.

I went up to her when she was on her break.

Rimuru : " Good afternoon, Tsunade-sama" I greeted her politely.

Tsunade : " Oh hey little Rimuru, do you need something? "

Rimuru : " Yes, I had finished my training with the fish. "

Tsunade : " Great, next I want you to help out in the hospital as much as you can to gain experience. Gather as much as you can."

Rimuru : " Understood." I said in stern voice and left. 

As I was looking around I saw several people who had been caught in an explosion. Likely a squad had accidentally stepped into an unmarked minefield. As they were carried in and passed me I started to follow behind them. They had bad burns all over their bodies, and tons of small shrapnel like object stuck into them. At this point their lives were in danger. I also saw one man that had gotten it the worst. The mines are set by a rule that they have to activate after a few seconds after triggering them. The an had probably shielded his squad with his body. All the squad members were unconscious and the doctors that were carrying them into their rooms were conversating in panic.

Doctor 1 : " Do we have a trained medical ninja at disposal?"

Doctor 2 : " I'm afraid we don't. The last one was already sent to deal with the one with poison."

Doctor 3 : " Shit.. At this point they are not gonna make it. "

I was frustrated at the circumstance of the squad. They probably had a good bond between them. Evidence being the man that had protected his squad members. I - I - I can't let them die.