Chapter - 17- Get stone

Hey I'm popping in for a little bit to apologize for accusing my readers of not doing something that I asked of you.

It was brought on by my stupidity that I made this mistake. The problem was that I had assumed that after google checked my update for the app, the update would automatically publish. 

Little did I know that It did not.

But now it's a good surprise because now I don't have to fix the combability issue that I had with initial release.

However I still need to fix the ad median because it's not working. 

And in addition I have to do some legal things to make me be able to even collect money from ads from unity.

You guessed it. 

IT'S TAXES.

That and I have to create a business? I don't know the exact translation since I'm not from America or any other country with English as their main language. 

I'm from the Czech Republic so if any Czech's are reading this... 

Zdar chábře!

Anyway, this situation is not stressful for me anymore because it's easy to understand and therefore easy to deal with.

Anyway I hope that you enjoy the chapter! ( Even if it's a filler. )

And sorry for the huge delay. Schedule is not exactly free right now due to school.

Me, Kakashi, Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura set out to work on repairing the bridge.

Naruto used his shadow clone jutsu to summon 10 copies of himself to speed up the progress. While I set out to the quarry to get more stone. Because we were going to need some to repair bigger damages.

Kakashi made Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura concrete for them to use on the smaller cracks.

Kakashi was making concrete.

Naruto was fixing cracks on the side of the bridge.

Sasuke was fixing cracks below the bridge.

Sakura was fixing the bridge floor on top and railings.

While I went to get more stone from the mines.

I used Body Flicker to get there faster and arrived in about 15 minutes. I wonder how long were they transporting this much stone on such a long way. The only reason I got here so fast was because I was a ninja and could move fast but these regular people don't have such luxuries.

I got the main gate if the large fencing were stood to guards on each side of the road with spears in both of their hand blocking the entrance/exit. 

I landed on the ground before them and they immediately went on alert when they saw me. And understandably so. After all I am an unknown ninja who's purpose in not clear.

Guard 1 : " Freeze! Identify yourself! "

Guard 2 : " We are not allowed to let anyone through unless we know they are supposed to enter the mines! "