Chapter - 18 - Nightmare

We flew like a flock of birds across the sky looking down the forest and ocean landscape. The cold winds flavored by the salty water of the ocean hit our noses.

This sensation will most likely never get old. For a human being to be able to fly back in my first life was something out of a fantasy or lucid dream. But right now I am able to enjoy that feeling of freedom any time I want. Like being disconnected from the everyday life as an office worker.

I almost lost the track of time and space and missed our target. The Bridge that we are currently repairing as well as.

The duel.

Me and the master bridge builder Tazuna got into a quarrel and made a bet on who could finish repairing their side of the bridge sooner.

Because of it, I had to make a trip into the quarry. Due to the fact that Tazuna hoarded al the stone and I would have to ask him to give me some. 

So I, like a responsible and dependable adult, went over to the quarry and requested some stone.

And that would be it, if it happened that way.

Instead, when I saw the conditions of under which the quarry miners are working under, I could not stand aside and let them be used and abused.

I in response rallied them all up and led a rebellion against their horrible boss. But the speech was interrupted by the boss which led into a fight.

It turned out that the Ninja that he paid for were ex-Anbu of the Hidden Leaf Village.

Their skills were worthy of being Anbu in the past. But I still managed to defeat them all. 

I even sto- AHEM... learned their jutsu when I saw it.

The Lightning Cloak and Lightened/Weighted Boulder Jutsu. Those two stood out to me the most during our fight.

Then there also was the attack trio. Who's teamwork when it came to casting group jutsu was top notch. I can still learn a thing or tho from them as well.

But right now I am heading back towards the bridge with the stone that I came there initially for.

I was a little late that I originally planned for in the first place.

I looked down and saw the land of waves village and it's bridge. I immediately headed straight down next to my teammates.

I landed behind Kakashi who was overseeing the other three's work.

My clones dispersed in the air dropping all of the stone neatly on the ground in formation.

Kakashi turned around and greeted me.

Kakashi : " Yo, Rimuru. A little later than you planned for. Did everything go alright? " he asked.

Rimuru : " I simply ran into a little trouble that's all. " I waved off his worries.

Kakashi : " Little trouble? " he raised an eyebrow.

Kakashi : ( If it's little trouble for Rimuru then I imagine that it's not really anything small )

I noticed his skeptical look and waved him off again.

Rimuru : " We don't have the time to sit around and chat. How are the genin? " I changed the subject.

Kakashi : " Well... they are doing alright. Sakura has a little trouble maintaining this for a longer periods of time. Since she has less chakra than any of us. "

Rimuru : " Are they done with it? " I asked.

Kakashi : " N-no. They only started today. "

Kakashi :  (Did he really expect for those three to be done already?)