9. Make it Official

Alice was smitten and completely in love. Petyr kissed her as he kicked the door closed her feet shuffled back to the bed as her lips and hands stuck to him.

''My wife,'' petyr whispered picking her up, her legs wrapped around him happily. ''Dont be nervous,'' petyr whispered kissing her again.

''Come on we have to be louder than them.'' Catelyn declared

''What?' Ned countered confused

''Her room is right there.' catelyn pointed at the wall. ''We have to be louder.''

''Louder?'' Ned still didn't understand

''Because it will hilarious if all they can hear is us fucking and they cant-''

''Catelyn.'' Ned scolded

''What!''

''It's your sisters wedding night you really want to ruin that?'' Ned questioned

''Oh come on everyone knows petyr is in love with me. If anything I'm helping.'' Catelyn offered

''Petyr seemed pretty in love with alice.'' Ned remarked

''He's not. He fought brandon for my hand. Not alice. Remember?'' catelyn said pompously.

''That was almost 7 years ago.'' Ned reminded her

''So? He's still in love with me'. Catelyn said confidently

''Leave her be''. Ned demanded

''Ahh ohh.'' catelyn started screaming and moaning at the wall

''Catelyn enough!'' Ned shouted pulling her back. ''Honestly. How do you live with yourself?''

Alice glanced back at the wall for a moment hearing something strange before petyr consumed her mind and body.

''You know I've loved you forever.'' Alice admitted. Petyr smiled down at her. She knew she wasnt his first choice but he chose her still. Loved her. Made her feel like the only girl in the world. Alice was Petyr's first choice though. Alice had stayed with him protected him. It took losing the wrong girl to see the right one was there all along.

"You ready to make it official?" Petyr questioned softly.

'I want you.' She confirmed and he pulled her to him, hands slipping around her, pulling at her laces, lips trailing down her neck, her chest as her head tipped back. Any and all thoughts of anyone and anything outside of that moment vanished from her mind. Her dress and his clothes dropped to the ground, he took a step back admiring her for a moment before his lips went back to her. he picked her up she could feel him harden under her. pressing against her as his teeth bit at her chest. He moved her up the bed his hands sliding over her legs, gently his hands roaming over her. Before Petyr smirked up at her and he dropped down to his knees, his nose rubbed against her clit, his tongue plundering deep into her, touching further inside than she would have guessed he could reach.

Alice's toes curled and back arched as a laugh and then a whimper escaped her lips. His hands on her hips were bruising her but she didn't care, it was all about the sensations now and he was making sure she felt everything. She felt like this was his moment of claiming her as his. Her heels digging into his back as her chest heaved with a hot breath, her mouth moving wordlessly as her hands snaked down into his hair.

He pulled his tongue out, dragging it slowly from her opening to her clit and back again, holding her still while she quivered and moaned. She felt dizzy and weak and high on life and love. Her eyes fluttered to concentrate on what was going on between her legs...but he made sure that was all she could think about. His mouth worked its way back to her clit, kissing and licking and teasing her with his tongue until he finally latched his lips onto her painfully swollen nub, caressing it softly with his tongue before he began sucking it, the intensity growing unbearably until he had her writhing again.

She held onto his head with both hands, bucking against his face as the pleasure exploded in an agonizing, blinding, white hot inferno of pulsating waves that pulled her into quivering, helpless, complete bliss.

Alice's hips jerked and her back arched and her whole body switched on, its reactions completely out of her hands, controlled only by Petyr. And then after what seemed like an eternity of agonizing delight, she finally opened her eyes and tilted her head to look down.

His smiling face was gazing up at her from between her thighs, his mouth and chin glistening with she juices. He licked his lips and grinned.

"My, you are stunning from any angle," he said teasingly. She legs were shaking and she felt queasy and lightheaded, possibly from the wine, probably from the uterus-wrenching orgasm he'd just treated her to. She swayed against him and he wrapped his arms around her protectively.

"I want you Petyr." Alice confirmed as she came back down. Petyr kissed at her neck

Alice was still coming when he climbed the rest of the way up her and stretched his body out over hers, pressing down with his hips, letting his weight push her into the mattress while her gasped and tried to recover from the still-pulsing orgasm she couldn't seem to get under control. She could feel his cock between her legs, the heavy thick weight of it laying against her, so agonizingly close but still not inside her where she wanted him. A miserable groan whispered out between them and she grabbed his hips, trying to tug him down closer, but when she opened her eyes Alice saw Petyr looking down at her with a satisfied grin.

And then she felt him nudging himself against her, the head of his cock just barely slipping into her folds, stopping at her opening to very lightly, very teasingly push against it.

Alice heard Petyr let his breath out in a long, slow exhale that ended with him reaching up to take one of her hands from over her head, entwining their fingers and pushing it down into the mattress beside her. His chest came down against her and she could feel his heartbeat pounding as his back arched up slightly and his hips rolled down, pushing himself into her slowly, agonizingly slowly, until he'd sunk into her as far as she could take him. The sensation of him stretching her open was painful but breathtaking.

His lips found hers then and he brought them both quickly back to a heated arousal with just a kiss - a long, passionate, slow, open mouthed kiss full of deep tonguing and lip nibbling and whispered words that didn't need to make any sense. He hadn't even pulled out of her yet before he was hardening again, her own body responding with a sudden renewal of wetness that let him resume movement almost immediately.

He scooped her into his arms and gently moved them until she could snuggle in his arms, their lips meeting for a long, lazy kiss.

Alice curled into Petyr a thin layer of sweat on her skin as her heart pounded in her chest. Pain and pleasure filled her. Alice lay in his arms her head on his chest. Petyr. Her husband. She didnt think life could get any better than this.