28. I Saw It

Fury // Harwin Strong out now!

'What I'm about to tell you, you cannot repeat anyone else.' Catelyn said to Robb, and Theon. 'I do not think Brandon fell from that Tower I think he was thrown and I believe a Lannister's are involved.' Catelyn told them 'We already have reason to believe they're not loyal to the crown.' Catelyn went on as Robb's mind raced.

'So they come into our home and try and murder my brother.' Robb said through clenched teeth 'if it's war they want-'

'If it comes to that you know I will stand behind you.' Theon added

'war? Is there going to be a battle in the gods wood?' the maester said 'to easily words of war become acts of war we don't know the truth yet.'

'I will ride to Kings Landing.' Robb said

'no I know there must always be a stark in Winterfell.' Catelyn reminded him.

++

Bran blinked awake, breathing heavy. Robb stared back at him.

"I saw it." Bran told him.

"You're awake!" Robb declared hugging him tight.

"Robb I saw it." Bran repeated.

"Let me get the maester." Robb declared but Bran grabbed his hand.

"ROBB! Listen to me, I saw it."

"Saw what?" Robb questioned.

"Wonderland."

+

''Petyr!'' Alice declared as she lunged into his arms.

''Ohh baby I missed you.'' Petyr said breathing her in as her held her close. ''You cant ever go away. Not for that long. I didnt handle it well.'' Petyr admitted. ''I was worried about you constantly.''

''Aw honey.'' Alice coed as she kissed him.

''I missed you,'' petyr repeated

''I missed you too.'' Alice confirmed as he led her up the stairs his lips were on her again before the door even closed. Her lips were numb but she couldnt stop smiling. It seemed as though petyr was trying to devour her. Alice laughed into him. She breathed between heated kisses his hands around her breathing her in. His hands slipped under her thighs and she jumped up into his arms. He moaned into her mouth as her thigh tightened around him.

''Alice,' he murmured.

''Don't you have a small coun-''

''I can be late.'' Petyr rasped against her.

''Good.'' Alice agreed as she fumbled with his shirt.

+

'Thank the gods you were here stark' Jaime said sitting alone in the throne room, 'it's about time we had some stern northern leader ship'

'Glad to see you are protecting throne,' Ned said, a hint of sarcasm in his voice

'Sturdy old thing. How many kings houses have posted it I wonder...' Jaime looked him over a smug look on his face. 'I heard there was trouble on the kings road.'

'Very handsome armor' Ned noted 'not a scratch on it.'

'well people have been swinging at me for years but they always seem to miss.' Jaime informed him.

'You've chosen your opponents wisely then.' ned marked

'I have a knack for it,' Jaime assured him, the men stared each other down, assessing the other. 'it must be strange for you coming into this room...' Jaime noted 'standing right here where it went down, you're very brave your father too, he didn't deserve to die like that. Nobody deserves to die like that-'