16. Feel It

The Joker and The Queen // Daemon // Harwin out now!

''Hello lord tyrion. I dont know if you remember me-''

''Alice Baelish.'' Tyrion said happily. ''I remember you fondly my dear.'' Tyrion assured.

''Your alcohol consumption is remarkable I drink a glass or two and my head spins.'' Alice told him.

''I have quite the tolerance.'' Tyrion agreed. ''What can I do for you gorgeous?''

''I was wondering if it would be alight if, I could join you and your family on the journey to winterfell?' Alice asked softly and quickly.

''Of course.' Tyrion agreed without hesitation. ''Not a problem at all. But my dear... why are you asking me? Im not the king.'' Tyrion reminded her

''Well... i didnt want to bother the king or queen and I thought you being the queens very handsome brother-' alice added with a sweet smile

''Oh you flatter me.'' Tyrion mused

''You would have some sway. Plus sandor said you might be the man to ask.'' Alice added.

''The hound recommended me? Oh maybe we are friends after all'. Tyrion remarked

''Sandor doesnt like to say that he has friends.' Alice informed him seriously.

''We leave in two days at day break. Will you need a horse or carriage. You could ride with me.'' Tyrion offered with a cheeky grin. ''We could have a wonderful journey.''

''Oh I would like that but Sandor said I could ride with him if you agreed.'' Alice informed him

''Well if you get tired of riding and want to join me you are welcome.'' Tyrion told her

''Thank you lord tyrion.''

''Maybe I will see you tonight!'' Tyrion called after her.

''Then a drink is on the house just for you.'' Alice told him.

''Ah, the way to my heart Alice.'' Tyrion remarked.

Now to convince Petyr it was a good idea.

Alice stroked her hands up and down his sides  he had just taken a bath and was still wet, a towel wrapped around his hips, and she toyed with the bit where it was tucked under in a makeshift knot. He smiled back at her putting down his toothbrush.

"I was wondering when you would be gracing me with your presence." He whispered leaning back into her. Alice stepped away from him, leaning against the counter so she could look directly at his face instead of his reflection in the mirror.

"I look at you and I think how did I get so lucky," Alice remarked. He hitched his hands under her arms and lifted her up onto the countered, moving in between her knees to anchor her. "My wonderful, perfect husband..." Alice said batting her eyelashes.

"What did you do love?" Petyr questioned teasingly as he kissed her his hand trailing up her thighs.  He leaned in and kissed the tip of her nose.

"I asked Lord Tyrion if I could join them on their trip to winterfell." Alice told him quickly. "They are asking Ned to be the next hand of the king and I haven't the kids in ages, I haven't met Arya or Bran or Rickon and I haven't seen sansa since she was a babe." Alice went on and Petyr kept sliding his hands up and down her thighs. "I know it's a moons journey there and back and that's a long time but Sandor said he would keep an eye out for me and Lord Tyrion said I could even ride in his carriage with him." Alice went on and Petyr chuckled. "I know it's a while and I know you worry about me but I miss them... but if you don't want me to go to Winterfell, I understand."

Alice knew that with her constant bumps and wandering off Petyr liked to keep her closer for her protection, safety, he had been looking out for her since he first became her fathers ward. It was a long time to be away from him, the last time she had spent a number of moons apart from Petyr was at Winterfell when Catelyn first had Jon. Since then they had become pretty inseparable and Alice loved that. But she wanted to see her family, she knew he would say yes. Because he loved her.

He pulled an exaggerated Oooh face and smacked her thigh with the flat of his hand. 

"You know that's a bad word, right?"

"What is?"

"Winterfell." Petyr mused and she tugged at the front of his towel, bringing Him closer

He grinned, dipping his head to try to take a nip at the side of her neck.  She waited for him to finish, tickling his bare belly with the backs of my fingers, just above the towel.

He caught her lips and he pulled her into a deep kiss, tugging her forward so that her butt was just barely on the counter as her legs went around his back. 

"I will miss you." Petyr told her, "but if you want to go of course me love, I will be a worried mess for two moons but..." Alice ran her hands around his back. His towel dropped to the floor and he separated his mouth from hers just long enough to look down at it and whisper, "Oops."

She hugged his neck tightly and sighed against his still damp skin as he lifted her from the sink and started back toward the bed with her.  He smelled alluringly like soap from his bath and minty from the sprigs of spearmint.

He laid her gently on the bed and started removing her dress, quickly and expertly stripping her bare before stretching out over her and letting his weight press her into the soft mattress. She tangled her fingers in his hair, pulling just hard enough to make him moan. 

"You could come with." Alice offered.

"I wish I could love, with the king leaving someone has to run this place." Petyr mused.

"Then it is in no better hands than yours." Alice assured "Well I suppose mine but I don't care for a crown."

"In wonderland maybe?" Petyr offered kissing her slowly.

"I would love to live in wonderland, as long as I could bring you too." Alice assured. "I wonder if they have a queen or king there?" Alice pondered "Or dragons maybe Jabberwocky!" Alice exclaimed. "I am going to kill a Jabberwocky!" and he started laughing, rolling over off her onto his back. He turned onto his side and ran one warm hand across her stomach.

"All men want a spitfire...so long as they're the only ones who see the fire." Petyr remarked tracing a hand down Alice's smiley cheek.

"Or feel it?" Alice teased, taking his hand and guiding it down lower.  He opened his mouth and pressed it to her shoulder, swirling his tongue around in circles on her skin as he let me move his hand between her thighs.

"Or feel it," he agreed.

And every kiss was burning hot.