18. Late

''don't fuck anyone while I'm gone.'' Alice warned teasingly, she knew Petyr loved her. ''I'm serious the girls like me better they will tell me and i will take your balls.'' Alice kissed him sweetly before finishing packing.

''I adore you and only you.'' Petyr assured

''Good. Lets keep it that way.'' Alice kissed him again. ''You're mine.''

But Alice stood ready to go and suddenly her mind was spiraling and she didn't want to leave Petyr.

''Alice love you ready?''

''No.' Alice whispered back. ''I wish you were coming with. I havent seen catelyn in ages and im sure she would like to see you too.'' Alice offered as petyr wrapped his arms around her. The first love. The woman he could never have that was married with so many children. Many many children. But he loved Alice, he loved her more than he ever loved Catelyn but still going and seeing it, felt strange. Petyr loved Alice more than life. He had for years, she became the girl of his dreams. He couldn't have been happier that he lost to Brandon because Alice was all his and Alice was perfection.

''No. I have much to attend to here... I'm sorry love.'' Petyr told her

''I'll miss you.'' Alice told him.

"I will miss you." He kissed her again before Sandor came up. Petyr hated leaving Alice in the hound and the imps hands.

"I love you." Alice whispered holding onto him another moment.

"I love you, Alice. Be careful." Petyr whispered kissing her head before letting her go.

"Stranger right?" Alice questioned as Sandor offered her a hand.

"Aye." Sandor agreed.

"Hi pretty boy." Alice coed rubbing his mane as they headed off.

"Careful he's a cunt." Sandor warned.

"That's rude." Alice told him honestly as they rode.

"He is. He doesn't like anyone... he tolerates me." Sandor informed her.

"Well I have a gentler touch than you." Alice told him as Stranger tipped his head back in a happy neigh. Alice smirked back at Sandor.

+

'Alright gorgeous please tell me you saved me some of whatever the hound was raving about.'' Tyrion said as alice slipped into the carriage

''Whatever do you mean?'' Alice asked ignorantly.

''You made something delicious.'' Tyrion told her. ''I know it.''

''Do you?''

''Yes. Clegane was eating something that smelled like heaven.'' Tyrion told her

''And you think I made it?''

''I know petyr boasts about your cooking.'' Tyrion remarked and alice smiled. ''He adores you. Clegane adores you. Let me adore you Alice Baelish.'' Tyrion begged and alice chuckled as she opened up her bag. ''Goddess you are alice.' Tyrion declared as alice unwrapped her pumpkin chocolate swirl bread. ''Oh Alice...'' Tyrion took a bite and it melted in his mouth. ''Marry me.'' Alice giggled leaning back into her spot.

''Already taken. Sorry my lord.'' Alice told him sweetly.

''Please call me Tyrion.'' He told her tipping his head back into the seat. 'Gods Alice,'' tyrion moaned and Alice chuckled. ''I'm sure you have your husband moaning for other reasons.'' Tyrion remarked licking the crumbs from his lips and alice blushed. ''You live and work in a brothel and yet you blush at my comments. Oh Alice. You are precious.''

''Thank you for allowing me to come with. Im happy to be seeing my family again.'' Alice told him as she glanced out the window.

''Its nice having such beautiful company.'' Tyrion told her honestly.

+

They were camped for the night it had been a long journey but it flew by surprisingly. She enjoyed Tyrion and Sandor's company. Mycella and Tommen were sweet, she had meet them in passing when looking for Petyr and they were the sweetest, but Joffrey... Jaime seemed sweet as well. Robert hit on her constantly but Sandor pulled her away from the king whenever she found herself cornered by him. But then Alice heard a voice, a very familiar voice.

''I'm late I'm late for a very important date.''

Alice turned around looking for the voice.

''I'm late. She will have my head!''

''Hello?'' Alice questioned walking through the woods farther away from the rest of the royal party. ''Hello?''

''I'm late!''

''Late for what''? Alice questioned squinting in the darkness

''Oh!' The voice screamed

''Hello im Alice,'' she said still looking around ''perhaps i could help you?'' She offered '...where ever you are.''

''Oh no. Oh no.'' The voice muttered. 'I'm so very late!'

''Late for what? Where are you?'' Alive questioned then she saw a little light near the ground she focused on it.

''Alice im very late. No time to chat.'' She stared down at the white rabbit. She must be dreaming yet she was dreaming a rabbit with a vest and a ticking little contraption. She was sure she was awake and this was westeros.

''Whats that?'' Alice questioned

''A watch. That's how I know im late.'' he said running off

'I'm dreaming.'' Alice decided so she followed him. She couldnt get hurt in a dream. ''What's your name? What are you late for!'' Alice called chasing after him

'I'm late I'm late for a very important date.'' he kept repeating alice struggled to keep up with him.

''Late for what! What's a watch?'' Alice called she couldnt see where she was going she tripped on a tree root and smacked down on the ground. Stars in her eyes she rolled over dazed and staring up at the sky

''Oh no. Oh no,'' the rabbit declared standing over her. Alice slowly reached a hand up and touched the rabbit. Soft like velvet. Her hand dropped back down to the ground and her eyes fluttered shut.