14. Seed is strong

Hoax // Benjen Stark Out Now!!

"What do you mean?' Alice questioned holding onto Jons hand.

"The seed is strong. The seed is strong." Jon repeated his eyes fluttering.

"What's wrong with him?" Alice begged the maester.

"He caught a fever my lady, you shouldn't be here."

"He was fine, I spoke with him this morning." Alice declared. "He was fine!"

"I don't know my lady, fevers are a strange thing."

"But he was... he was fine." Alice sobbed out. Jon was a good friend and brother to her since Alice and Petyr moved to the capital. She didn't understand what was happening and before she knew it he was gone.

+

''Lysa... im so sorry. Jon was so kind. If you need anything-" alice began but lysa was packing up her things. ''Whats going on? Where are you going?''

''Home.''

''This is home.'' Alice offered as robin clung to her.

''The eerie.'' Lysa corrected

''Oh lysa you shouldnt be alone right now.'' Alice told her. 'Stay let me help you and robin.''

''No. We are leaving.'' Lysa hissed. ''Now.''

''Auntie alice?''

''I'm going to miss you my sweet little man.'' Robin was a bit Looney like lysa at times but it seemed they were all a bit mad at the capital.

''You raven if you need me.'' Alice told her and robin. 'I'm here if you-''

''Go back to your husband''. Lysa hissed. Lysa had always loved petyr but alice got him. Alice got everything.

"Hello love." Petyr whispered as Alice came up to him.

"Lysa is leaving... I liked Jon.' Alice whispered as he pulled her into his arms.

"He was." Petyr agreed. "They are laying him to rest tomorrow." Petyr remarked.

"Okay." Alice agreed wiping at her eyes. "I think I'm going to go for a walk... clear my head."

"You want company love?" Petyr offered.

"No... I know you have work... I'll be alright." Alice assured kissing him gently.

"Don't go out into the woods please." Petyr requested. She was a clumsy girl, she was always hitting her head in the woods it seemed and drifting off to another land, Petyr worried but Alice didn't mind her little dreams to Wonderland.

Alice was walking along when she saw Sandor. She waved and he stared back at her.

"You are going the wrong way." Sandor told her.

"I'm not. I know exactly where I'm going.' Alice corrected. "Have fun." Alice called over her shoulder.

"Be careful Alice, you are a clumsy little thing." Sandor reminded her.

"Thank you. As though Petyr doesn't worry enough." Alice told him heading into the woods.

"Alice," Sandor called after her.

"I'm fine Sandor. Have a good night." Alice assured. He watched her go before with a sigh he headed off.

"Alice," she looked around. "Alice, come on, you are late." She couldn't find the person behind the voice but she recognized it.

"Hello?"

"Alice, come on now!"

"Where are you?"

"Come on! They already think I'm crazy but I know you are the right Alice."