41. Burden of Passion

Something about wonderland made her head spin and make her want to do stupid things.

"Alice!" Petyr declared holding onto her.

"I'm fine." Alice told him softly. "my heads a little..." she twirled a finger around her head.

"Yeah..." Petyr agreed.

"I'm going to check on Arya."

"What?" Petyr questioned. "Alice... I think you need to rest."

"I just want to check on the girls... I'm sorry Petyr. Was I gone long?" Alice asked.

"Of course." Petyr agreed. "Go check on them." Petyr agreed kissing her softly. But Alice found herself walking to Ned's chambers. Like she said, stupid things.

"Maybe I'm still in a dream." Alice remarked. Sure she could lie to herself. She knocked on Ned's door and he pulled it open happily.

''Alice.'' Ned remarked happily. ''What are you doing here?'' Alice stared at him wordlessly. ''Come in.'' Ned requested opening the door she nodded stepping in. 'I'm glad you are here.'' Ned remarked

'You are?''

''I've been wanting to... i would say apologize for my actions but that would be a lie and im known to be honest.'' Ned remarked. ''I can't stop thinking about you Alice.'' Ned told her taking a step closer. She didnt moved away as his chest brushed up against her. ''I think i love you Alice. I think ive been in love with you for a long time.''

''You have?'' She rasped out

''I know its not right we are both married but Alice...'' Neds words were cut short as she brought her lips to him.

They kissed, long and slow, their tongues stroking, their bodies pressing together tightly.

On a whimpered moan she melted, the fabric of her dress a cool caress against his heated skin. He took his time, licking and sucking, nipping and soothing, relishing every moan and sigh. Fuck, he needed her under him. He turned around, guiding her back toward the bed, slowly easing her back, but her lips stuck to his.

Filthy kisses full of hungry, gasping need. With slow, deliberate movements he ran his hands over the curves of her body, finding the strings of her dress.

He allowed his hands to roam down her rib cage and hips, slipping his hands under the hem of her dress, the edges of her panties silk against his palms. He savored the smooth curve of her backside as she sucked his earlobe, balancing her hands on his thighs, dangerously close to his crotch, pulling him closer.

She embraced him with the burden of passion. Something he had been wanting and craving for years and she was finally ready give him that power of her.

He took her into a hungry kiss. She could feel his thick member bobbing against her inside thigh, causing her to whimper against his lips. She wanted him, no, she needed him. Needed him buried inside her, deep and without mercy she needed him to take her.

"Tell me you need me." Ned demanded against her swollen lips. His attention drew elsewhere as he kissed down her chin, to her jaw and moved to her neck where he placed hungry kisses and light bites on her flesh.

"Please Ned, I need you... please I need you so badly." She begged.

"Need me to what?" He smirked against her neck making her laugh.

"I need you to make love to me, take me, fuck me," She whimpered impatiently. He just had to be sure. But Ned needed no more elaboration. With one hand he guided himself to her waiting entrance, she was soaked for him, needy for him. He pushed himself in, in one quick deliberate thrust, and Alice's eyes rolled back in her head as she was filled with pain and pleasure all at once, she lavished in the feeling. A quivering moan escaped her mouth and she drew a sharp breath. Ned grunted at the feeling, of finally laying with her, of feeling her tight soaking walls around himself.