4

Amy and Alexa ventured outside. It was dark and gloomy, and Amy was getting hungry. Amy questioned why Alexa was here. Alexa seemed very happy while walking and was sniffing about.

Amy wanted to cry so much that Alexa was here. Alexa used to mean the world to her and she was really astonished that Amy was here.

Amy turned her head towards Alexa and smiled with glee. She felt very calm with Alexa by her side, and she wondered if she was delusional.

"Alexa I am so glad you are here. I don't know what I would have done without you." Amy said.

Alexa panted and she looked like she was a very happy dog too and was touched that Amy was able to tell her about how she felt about Alexa being here.

Amy knew there was extreme danger looming. Amy was absolutely frightened of the future with different problems she faced.

Amy suffered from epilepsy, and it made her feel very upset in her life having epilepsy. Amy has also suffered in the past from Anorexia Nervosa and Depression and that made her life an absolute living hell.

When walking there was a river further down and Amy and Alexa walked down there. When they reached the river they walked further along the side of the river which continued down in the forest.

Amy suddenly groaned and then paused. Alexa questioned Amy what was wrong.

"I forgot to bring some water. I am very thirsty Alexa..."

Alexa turned her head and then laughed. Amy...Why are you acting like this? There is fresh water here."

Amy was astonished at this and decided to drink some water and then she felt more refreshed but deep down she was quite anxious.

The pair walked further down to where there was a street. "So where are we going now" Amy said.

"Let's catch the bus!" Alexa advised.

Amy and Alexa did not have a watch so they couldn't tell when the bus was coming.

Then we heard someone having a conversation and a rustling sound. A man and a small brown dog went by. Then he went into the house that was next door. The light turned on. An older lady opened the door, and the man went in. Then they closed the door. The bus then came and Amy and Alexa went on it.

Amy then gasped. She remembered that dogs aren't allowed on the bus. The bus driver turned to her and angrily shouted "Um... There's no dogs allowed on this bus!"

Amy was filled with anxiety. She apologized and her and Alexa went off the bus. The bus driver then shook his head as he drove off.

"Alexa...I think we should go back actually..." Amy suggested.