24

Amy then reached to the stairs back to the park. She was not on the beach anymore.

Amy then realized as she kept walking that no one was telling her where to hide so she was wondering if she really needed to much anymore.

She decided to go the small local library so she could quickly look for someone to stay with. She decided she would try see who was online to talk to them. She saw on Facebook when she was at the library that her cousin was online. Amy really hated her cousin, but she decided anyway to try and talk to her. Amy hated her cousin because she was very jealous of her and her cousin used to be very mean to her and she saw her cousin as someone who gets everything she wants.

Amy .... types...: Hi Kathie. I was wondering could I stay at your house. I can't stay with my parents because they do not want me to be at home. They kicked me out and sent me to the hospital and I really need somewhere to stay.

Kathie: Hi Amy. I'm glad you texted me. Yes, you can stay at my house. But I am rather concerned as to why your parents are not letting you stay at home.

Amy: Please do not talk to my parents... I don't want to see them anymore and seeing my parents will not be helpful.

Kathie: Okay I will pick you up. Where are you located?

Amy: I am in Graystone beach.

Kathie: That's about half an hour from where I live now. I'm now living in Erentown.

Amy: That's okay I am happy to wait...