6

Amy woke up in a hospital bed. She saw her parents in the hospital room and a nurse came in with a doctor. The doctor sighed.

"How are you feeling Amy?"

"What happened to me?" Amy groaned. "Where's Alexa?"

"Alexa? Who's she?" the doctor asked in a concerned tone.

Amy's mum frowned and shook her head. "Alexa is Amy's old dog. She passed away a while ago. She was Amy's best friend."

The nurse brought Amy some water. "Did I have a seizure?"

"Yes, you did..." Amy's dad said.

Amy's dad looked said. "Amy's epilepsy has not been very controlled. It's been this way ever since Alexa, the dog, passed away.

"Perhaps maybe it was stress related?" the doctor said. "I truly recommend she see a psychiatrist..."

"Really? A psychiatrist. She's never had to see one. Amy usually copes just fine with stress. She will be fine."

"Well I think her medication for her epilepsy should be increased. I'm going to increase her Clobazam and then she can be discharged after some further tests."

"Oh...alright." Amy's dad said.

Amy felt confused and a feeling of wondering what had happened. Was that a vision that occurred or was she meeting Alexa again? And did she wonder off at all. No one ever said if she was found at Kara's house at all.

She turned over in the bed and fell asleep.