27

Amy was starting to go insane in the room while the devil was attacking her. She tried to fight the devil, but the devil would not move.

Suddenly she saw her parents appear. "Amy. Can you hear me?" Her mother asked with concerned.

"Why are you here?" Amy questioned.

"Kathie called us. I know we kicked you out, but Kathie really wanted us to look after you. You are at home my baby."

"How did I get here" Amy asked. The devil was no longer here to be seen and Amy really questioned why this is after all the trauma she went through.

"We've decided not to send you to the hospital. We found you right here so you must have come back to us somehow..."

Amy sat up. "Wow...that's strange, I do not know how I got here either."

"Well, we're glad you're here." Amy's Dad said.

For the next few days Amy did not experience anything unusual happening and Amy did not know why that was. Amy treated herself to having a croissant in the morning and sushi at lunch. At dinner she would go out to dinner with her parents. Her parents were acting rather nice, and that made Amy feel suspicious. Amy did not really understand why her parents kicked her out.

Amy started to think to herself, maybe she has psychosis. But she did not want to be medicated or see a counsellor. She brought the idea up with her parents eventually and they said that she should try seeing her aunt's psychologist. Amy accepted the offer, and they booked an appointment to see the psychologist.