33

When they were back in earth everyone felt very exhausted. They found a park to sit in and Kathie, Amy and Alexa laid down simultaneously and groaned as they laid down when everyone was on the grass.

The devil was also no-where to be seen and Amy felt very grateful for this and was amazed at how she could not find the devil anywhere.

Amy sighed and spoke in an annoyed tone. "I do not know what to do next. I do not know how we managed to escape the devil."

But suddenly the devil appeared and growled.

Amy, Alexa and Kathie started running.

"Help us!" Kathie screamed.

As everyone kept running the devil grabbed hold of Amy and Amy looked at his dark face with terror and wanted to cry.

The devil smacked her in the face and Amy was so afraid of what would come next.

"How are you able to find us?" Amy sneered.

"I can sense wherever you are stupid bitch." The devil said.

Amy was panicking with a huge amount of anxiety again. 'What are you going to do next?" Amy said.

"I am going to eat you."

"Why would you want to eat me? You don't know how afraid I am of you right know. I can't breathe..."

The devil put Amy in his mouth and he swallowed her. Amy sat in his belly and the devil started trying to grab Alexa and Kathie but they were running away.