26

Amy was lying down on the cold hard floor, and she felt nausea and like she had a huge headache. She was too weak to open her eyes and she continued to lie on the floor. She heard whispering but because she was so weak, she couldn't comprehend what was being said.

As she laid her nausea began to wear off and she noticed the people talking had a high pitched high pitched and annoying voice that sounded like their voice was used to mock them whilst being high pitched but also is very child-like. There was another voice, and it was a very low pitched, evil and demon like voice.

The low voice began to laugh as Amy began shaking and was hyperventilating. Amy began crying. "What do you want from me? Who is this?"

The devil saw her and smirked. She saw the devil's appearance. A black bald figure with red eyes and rotten teeth. The devil was wearing a suit too which made the devil look even more creepy.

The devil then kicked Amy. Amy looked around and saw other people in the room. They were mischievous looking fairies with fairy wings, and they had rainbow skin. One fairy laughed. "Amy this is what happens when you do not obey the devil. You are a fucking piece of shit, Amy."

The devil began kicking her while telling her all these things about how she will never escape. Amy felt like she was in a state of having a horrendous heart attack. She began to realize that really, she should have tried to hide from the devil sooner. Amy thought of Alexa and suddenly she felt moments later something licking her face. She saw it was Alexa and she felt grateful that Alexa was by her side in the room. "Alexa, I do not know what is going on."

The devil sneered and spoke to the fairies. "I can see the stupid dog is here."

The devil screamed. "Argh! Now I need to get rid of this stupid dog somehow."

"Why are you doing this to me?" Amy cried and then she wheezed and coughed multiple times.

Alexa spoke softly. "Amy we are going to get out of here. I know what to do next to get here. I'm certain of that."

"Are you sure of that?" Amy frowned.

"Yes, I am certain." Alexa smiled.