28

The next day Amy got woken up to Alexa licking her face. She heard dogs and cats barking in the other room and Amy felt panicked about that.

"Amy is going to die soon if Poppy kills her. Poppy is getting closer and closer to this city and she can transform in a tortoise to kill Amy. The tortoise is the disguise".

Suddenly there was a loud growl and Amy heard stomping too. The tortoise crashed the house and Amy's parents started screaming. Amy realized from the conversation she heard before that the tortoise is Poppy. And for some reason she has attacked in real life and Amy did not know how it was possible that Poppy was able to attack.

The dogs and cats stuck together and weapons they can use to defeat Poppy magically appeared before the dogs and cats.

The dogs and cats started throwing bombs and spears there was a huge amount of commotion.

Amy's parents were hugging each other and not knowing what to do. They were absolutely petrified of this tortoise. Her parents did not even bother to try and help Amy.

Amy tried to be brave and walk through to the laundry door to escape and she thought maybe she could try climb over fences to run away.

Amy was not trained in parkour and was not used to climbing and running away from things. She tried climbing the fence once she went out of the laundry door and then Poppy spotted you.

"Ha ha ha ha you fucking bitch." Poppy said in a mocking tone while sneering at Amy.

"Please don't hurt me." Amy cried. But Poppy picked her up with her fists and roared into her face. Amy wanted to cover her ears because of how loud Poppy was being and seeing a giant tortoise really scared Amy too.

Poppy looked straight ahead at the cats and dogs and then took one of the cats' guns. And then the tortoise shot Amy in the heart. Amy couldn't see anything after that. She was dead. Poppy threw Amy to the ground and Amy was lying on the ground.