31

"Oh no! Is that Alexa's golden retriever." Kathie said while panting. At Kathie's home whilst Amy is still in hell Kathie was panicked and terrified at how Alexa managed to still be alive.

"Kathie. You must leave now...I know this might sound strange, but Amy is no longer with her parents. She is stuck in hell and the devil is up to no good and is trying to take over earth. There is also a girl who disguises herself as a tortoise who is used by the devil to kill everyone." Alexa rambled.

"Aaaaaaaaah! And you even talking too" Kathie said with shock and even more anxiety.

"I am a dog with magical powers who is here to help Amy escape the devil. I need you to help me get Amy out of hell."

Kathie sighed. "Oh...I see...Hmm... even though I think I might be a mental patient I will try to help Amy...I know I am going crazy..."

"You're not going crazy, Kathie. The world is full of strange, unusual things that can happen so I can assure you that you are not going crazy."

"Okay...I guess I believe you" Kathie said with a tone of certainty but inside she knew was lying.

Kathie knew her life was changed after all of this. She thought magic and evil did not exist in life but now she knew that it was real. She wanted to joke about that she could be going schizophrenic, but she knew she should trust what Alexa says if she is experiencing in her reality all these things.