5

Amy felt a tap on her back. She turned around and saw it was the older lady at that house that was next to the bus stop.

"Hi...my name is Kara. It's very late outside. Why don't you come in..." the older lady said with concern.

"Um... okay...sure... We're a bit lost... Is it okay if I bring my dog?" Amy asked.

"Yes...that sounds okay" Kara smiled.

Amy then realized that if Kara saw her dog, that Alexa could not be a ghost. 

When Amy went into the house Amy realized just how impulsive she really is. She thought about how she can't just walk into any random house. It's not polite and it's not safe. Especially since there was a man that went into that house and Amy thought to herself that compared to an older lady who can't move around a lot, that is very suspicious.

Kara introduced Amy to Daniel.
Daniel was lying on the sofa with his head on a pillow. He was watching the show New Amsterdam. Amy had heard of that show before. "Hi" Daniel said.

"So where do you live Amy... Should I give you something to eat?" Kara asked.

"I live near the park that's in this suburb. I am 1km away." Amy said.

"Oh okay. Well, I have some pizza I can give you... Sit on the couch with Daniel."

Kara looked at the screen and watched it. She then noticed her thirst that she had been getting and had asked Kara for a drink of water too.

Kara then gave her the drink and the pizza. But then suddenly everything was swaying and then her visioned darked. Everything was black and then she felt a crash.