Chapter 1

The darkness welcome her the first thing when she open her eyes, Jennie look around trying to find a source of light but there's no use since her head got fully cover by a bag which she assumed that it's from a fish market because the smell is too much to handle and her hands got tied.

Jennie wondering why she even ended up here. Is she got kidnapped on her way to the police station? The last thing she remember is that she tried stealing some goods from the ware mart but got caught by the security.

Just as she has a battle with her own thought about this whole kidnapping thing, the fishy bag got pull from her head and suddenly the flash light come to greet her face.

Jennie squeezing her eyes trying to adjust with the sudden brightness.

" Who are you people?" She asked.

" Why are you taking me here??"

She wiggle her body trying to release from the tie knot which is obviously not easy but Jennie thought that if she give it a try, they might let her go.

" Why aren't you answer me you asshole?" She asked, not hearing anything from a person behind a flashlight.

" Aiishiii she's so loud!!!" A woman in suit groaned.

" I told you not to pick this girl, she look so nosy and trouble." Another voice spoke.

Jennie turn her head to the owner of the voice and scoff.

" Excuse me!!! I'm still here just so you know"

Jennie is offended by what they said.

" We know!!! Now shut up and let us talk"

A woman in black suit turn off the light and pull the chair to sit in front of Jennie. She is blonde and tall, a very hot one with her hair ties, while the other girl is also blonde but with a short hair, she also tall but not as tall as the first girl. Jennie inspected them carefully and raise her brows making the two gulped somehow feel intimidated by a shoplifter.

" Ehemmm so," A tall short hair girl clear her throat.

" Do you know why you are here?" She asked.

" Lisa, we literally kidnapped her here. Why did you asked her that?" A tall blonde whisper.

" Ohh you are right!!! You should ask her then"

A girl who Jennie assumed that name lisa as she heard, take a few steps back to let a hot blonde talk.

" You.... You are being kidnapped right now" she suddenly yelled.

Jennie jump from her seat for a bit before look at the two idiots in disbelief. She can't believe she got drug by these two and let them take her here.

" Are you a dumb and dumber?" Jennie asked.

" you little..."

A blonde was about to curse at jennie but she got smack by someone who come from behind her, making her groaned in pain.

" Unnie!!!" She whined.

" Why are you two here???"

" And what's with these suit?? Are you on a cosplay right now?"

A woman who look like she is in her early 30's spoke.

" Unnie we just wonder who is a person who gonna do a mission for auntie and uncle"

" Chaeyoung Ahh, take Lisa upstairs now before mom and dad come"

" Yes unnie!!!"

Jennie watch three of them bickering in amusement, the whole scene is too chaotic for her to cope up. First she thought that she got kidnapped by a group of gangster who might killed her and sell her organ illegally but then she came to face with a two intimidating idiots, and lastly a beautiful brunette suddenly come looking all gorgeous.