Chapter 19

Jisoo dashing out to the hospital hall when she heard a news about Jennie passing out. She walk straight to reception area asking with a panicked.

" Where is Jennie??"

" May I know who are you related to a patient??" A nurse ask.

" She's with me." Chaeyoung said, standing beside Jisoo.

" Come here!"

Jisoo nods and quickly follow a taller girl to Jennie's room.

" Why??" Jisoo standing in front of her lover room.

" She went to see her parents but fainted on the way back to the car park." Chaeyoung explained.

Jisoo breathed hitched at the mention of Jennie's parents.

" Aren't you going inside?"

She couldn't say anything and just shaking her head before stepping a few steps backwards.

" What did the doctor say? Is she okay?"

" Umm for now. She under a lot of stress lately."

All Jisoo could do right now is looking down with a deep sighs because she is the reason why Jennie became like this.

" Please take a good care for her!!" Jisoo bite her lip.

" Are you really not going to see her??" Chaeyoung look at her pitiful eyes.

" It's okay.!! I will going now." Jisoo give out a bitter smile before walking away.

She has a lot on her mind and she really wants to stay beside Jennie but she knew she would only stress a younger girl more when she wake up and saw her there. As she walking, she felt her eyes blurred and her head felt heavy, she tried to shake it off before she stomped into someone.

" Oh Jisoo"

Jisoo widen her eyes before looking around to see if anyone see them before dragging that person to the corner.

——————

Jennie slowly open her eyes and she was greet by the white ceiling and a terrible hospital smell. She scrunch her nose in disapproved eyes. She look around the room and saw chaeyoung sleeping beside her bed.

" Why am I even here??" She wonder aloud.

Chaeyoung stirred up from her slept when she heard Jennie spoke, she rubbed her eyes and clear her throat.

" You wake up."

" Did I fainted?" Jennie asked.

" Umm! You fainted at the car park."

Jennie didn't say anything and just nods her head.

" Are you feeling okay??"

" Mhmm! Can I go home now?"

" Doctor say you need to stay overnight"

" It's okay. I don't like the smell here. Please tell them to discharge me."

Chaeyoung tighten her lip wanted to protest but she doesn't want to stress Jennie out, so she just nods in agreement.

—————

Lisa has been very busy since Jisoo resigned from her position and chaeyoung also doesn't have time to come to the office much ever since the incident with Jennie. She did feel upset when she learned about chaeyoung has a feeling for Jennie because a taller girl know damn well that Jisoo loves Jennie so much.

For now she has a lot on her hand that she didn't even have time to check on Jisoo whether she's okay or not. Just as she walk direct to her office, she got stopped by someone she didn't wish to see at all.