Chapter 24

Irene throw her body on the bed and close her eyes when seulgi struggle pulling suitcase inside. A doctor glance at her ex lover and broke down into a smile. 

" Are you that tired?" She asked. 

" Umm" Irene hummed with her eyes close. 

" You pack like you move here forever." 

" Actually yes!" Irene eyes shoot up. 

" Huh? You plan on living off jisoo's house?" Seulgi ask as she start unpacking her stuff. 

" No!! I will find other place.. you know after jisoo.." Irene look down.

Seulgi stopped at what she was doing and sighs before going to sit beside irene's side. she placing her hand on the top of an older girl hand and squeezing it lightly in a comfort manner. 

" Let's try not to think about it ok?" 

" My heart break every time I look at her seul" Irene spoke with brimmed tears. 

" I know hyun ahh... My heart couldn't handle it as well." seulgi pull her into her arms.

" How would jennie feel? and how about those two idiots that growing up with her.." 

" It must be heart broken for them but I know they try to be strong for jisoo to go on. So you should do it too for a sake of her ok?" seulgi stroking her hair. 

Irene nod her head and let herself get lost in seulgi warm arms. 

----------

" Yah Lalisa" 

" Ahhh PArk chaeyoung.." 

" The heck you two on?" Jisoo throw a chip to their face. 

" She ate my ice cream" Chaeyoung pouts.

" You ate my noodle too." Lisa whined.

" Can we watch movie in peace?" Irene roll her eyes. 

" Do you want to get out of here?" Jennie whisper to jisoo. 

" Sound good. let's go" Jisoo grins. 

They instantly escape from a chaos inside the living room where they bickering about no reason.

Walking side by side while holding hands is one of their favorite thing to do now. It just fit perfectly for each other and jisoo just want to cherish every moment of it. 

" How are you feeling today?" Jennie asked.

" Yeah" 

" Did you take your medicine?" 

" Yes Ma'am" Jisoo nudging their head together. 

" Good girl" Jennie smile and patting jisoo's head. 

Jisoo lip curl into a big grin when she saw jennie's eyes disappear whenever she smile. 

" What's wrong?" jennie asked.

" uh?" Jisoo blinks.

" Why are you looking at me like this??" 

" Because you are so beautiful and adorable. I can't stop staring at you." Jisoo grins.

Jennie immediately folded and hitting jisoo's forearms lightly. 

" Yuckkkk" Lisa express from behind after witness such a scene. 

" Get a room or come and dig for dinner you love bird" Lisa shake her head. 

" Why she has to be here out of all time?" Jisoo pouts.