Chapter 20

Jisoo was caught a little off guard but return a hug anyway. She gulped, battle with herself whether she should ask a question of why jennie is here or just staying still and enjoy a warm embrace that jennie gave to her. She did missed having jennie in her arms and she didn't want to waste any of this moment, so she just gently pat jennie's back in reassured. 

They stay like this for a little longer than they both expected. Jisoo didn't dare to ask and jennie didn't want to say anything either. 

" Uh..." Jisoo clear her throat. 

Jennie quickly release her hold and look down in embarrassing. 

" How are you??" Jisoo asked with a soft smile on her face.

" Yeah.." Jennie nods.

" That's good then..." 

" Where have you been??" Jennie asked.

" Huh?" jisoo blinks in confused. 

" I mean, Lisa and chaeyoung argued about lost a contact with you." Jennie explained. 

" Ohh.." Jisoo admit that she felt disappointed that she thought jennie has been looking for her. 

" I went to my vacation house and broke my phone." She smile a little. 

" Alright!" Jennie nods once again. 

" May I know why you are here??" Jisoo hesitated asked. 

" Uhmmm..." Jennie bite her lip trying to find an excused.

" Do you want a hot choco?" Jisoo suddenly ask, knowing that it was an uncomfortable question for a younger girl.

" Yes please!" 

" Wait here." Jisoo smile and went to kitchen to make one for them.

Jennie look at jisoo vanished to the kitchen with a small smile on her face. This is one thing she likes about an older girl, she always has that small smile for her no matter what situation they are in. She looks around the living room and noticing everything is not in the right place and no one is around, she wonder where is the trio go. 

" They are all quitted already." Jisoo answered as if she could read jennie's mind. 

" Wae??" jennie widen her eyes. 

" They are from my dad side." Jisoo give her a tight smile before placing a hot choco on the table. 

" Even nayeon???" Jennie raised her voice. 

" Emm" Jisoo nods. 

Jennie covering her mouth in shocked as she didn't expect such a scenario at all. She never doubt nayeon intention for staying here because a latter always praise and always stay by jisoo's side all of these years.

" Are you okay??" she gently asked.

" I am not okay" Jisoo honestly answer. 

" She was that person that I trusted beside chaeyoung and lisa, knowing the truth like this still hurt me a little." 

" I'm sorry this has to happened to you" Jennie hang her head low. 

" It's okay. I already accepted all of this. I guess it's a karma..." 

They both fell into a complete silent until jisoo decided to broke it off. 

" I'm sorry." 

Jennie looked up at her.

" I know I never have a proper apologize to you but I'm really sorry for what happened." jisoo fiddle with her finger. 

" Why?"