Chapter 8

The sun slipping through the curtain, making Jennie stirring in her sleep. Never in her life that she has this good rest. She slowly open her eyes and stretches her body.

" Mhmmmm such a good sleep." She yawns.

Jennie roaming her eyes around and suddenly the reality hit her.

" SHITTT"

She rushing run into a shower room and get change.

——————

" Nayeon!!!! Why didn't you wake me up??" Jennie whines.

" Lady Jisoo told me not to" Nayeon smile and prepare a cookie in the plate.

" What??" Jennie frowned.

" She said you should rest today."

" But why??"

" How should I know? I only do as she told me, Jennie" Nayeon laugh a little before picking up a tray of cookie and tea.

" Let me help you" Jennie said.

" Yahhh, you can't. I will get scold"

" Heeeee, you won't" jennie insist and walk first.

" Ouiiiii buttler" Lisa wave as soon as she saw jennie walk into the living room.

" Yes"

she offer a tall girl a fake smile before her eyes fall on Jisoo who give her a disapprove look.

" Why are you here??" Jisoo ask, folding her newspaper.

" Nayeon!!" She called sternly.

" That's not Nayeon fault. I just want to work and help" jennie protect a bunny girl.

" I told you to rest jennie!! Don't you listen to your own master??" Jisoo frowned but not too hard.

" I..."

" Let's her work if she want to. You are all okay now right, jennie??" Chaeyoung cut her off.

" Yeah." Jennie nods.

" You may go to work then" chaeyoung smile.

Jennie bow and walk back to the kitchen with Nayeon but something bother with the way chaeyoung smile. They do seems close with Jisoo but why would they planned on breaking those rule with Irene and jisoo's parent?? Now she wanted to know what was the reason. And why would Jisoo set all of those.

Jisoo and her has been working fine with each other lately. She even let her rest for a day which is a rare chance.

" What did you work before coming here??" Nayeon ask.

" Uhh, nothing!! I was at orphanage" Jennie shrugged.

" Oh I'm so sorry."

" Nah it's okay."

" It must be hard for you!!" Nayeon sympathy.

" Yeah I cannot say that it's not." Jennie give her a tight smile.

—————

The trio are having a feast and it's 9 at night now, Jennie watching them from afar and suddenly she feel sad because she doesn't have anyone to hang out with.

She walks to the garden and sitting on the bench thinking about how her world turn upside down since her parents passed. Her family is not rich nor poor, she could say that it's average. Both her parents is a teacher but they never struggle to provide what Jennie need.

" A lot on your mind??"

" Mind if I sit?" Chaeyoung asked.

Jennie look up to see a blonde girl and nods.