Chapter 3

Jennie wandering around the mansion, didn't know what to do in the meantime. It is dead silent and no one is around. She wonder where is the 3 maids that Irene told her. Are they not staying here?

She inhale deeply as she stare at the big frame that hang on the wall. It is a blurry painting which Jennie couldn't figured out what it actually is.

" Welcome to the mansion!!!"

" OHMYSHIT" Jennie jump scared from her spot.

" Who are you??" She look up and down at the lady.

" I am nayeon. I am the head maid and also is someone who is in charge of kitchen" Nayeon introduced.

" Uhmm...!!! I'm Jennie. I am uhhh...butt... uhmm" she doesn't know how to address herself.

" A new butler. We already heard about that. Miss. Irene already tell us to take a good care of you."

" Yeahh that.. a buttler" Jennie grins.

" Let's us go!!"

" Yeah?? To where?"

" I will introduce you to the rest of us."

" Ahh the garden and cleaner." Jennie nods and follow Nayeon along.

They went outside the mansion and Nayeon gesture Jennie to hops on a cart.

" Do we need to ride this??"

" You wouldn't want to walk for half an hour to greet your co-worker" Nayeon smile and hop on the driver seat.

" I wonder just how big this place is??" Jennie question.

" Just as you see, we do need a transport here." Nayeon shrugged.

" How about the cleaner??? Are you sure her arms not falling off after wiping those stairs?? You guys could build an escalator."

" Her arms are perfectly okay because we do use some robotic cleaning. She just need to press and control them. we've been work here with Miss. Jisoo since she was in highschool."

" Whoaaa!!! I'm impressed." Jennie nods.

" Why you still haven't get fired yet?"

Nayeon give her a quick glance before looking back on the path.

" Because we know our boundaries."

" Miss. Jisoo might appear cold and harsh but she is very kind."

" That's what everyone told me." Jennie roll her eyes.

" Just try not to get on her nerve if you don't want to lose this job. You know you get a good pay right."

" I wish my nerve will cooperate with me too" she said tiredly.

" We are here.!!!" Nayeon spoke.

" Park Sooyoung!!! Can you come here for a second??"

Jennie saw a tall with an orange hair girl jogging toward them with a sweat running down her face. She remove her glove and offer her a handshake.

" I'm sooyoung or you can call me joy. Nice to meet you."

" Yes I'm jennie." She like to keeps it short.

" is that it??" Joy look at Nayeon.

Jennie didn't give them any attention and just staring around the flower garden.

" Miss Jisoo like tulip very much, so we always put an extra effort taking care of them and always have them bloom every season." Joy explained.

" Hmm!! Yeah" jennie nod with a blank tone.