Chapter 6

" Jen..."

Jennie heard a fainting voice called out her name but she having a hard time open up her eyes right now.

" Can you hear me??"

Again, the familiar voice called her out. She slowly tried to shot her eyes open and adjust to the sudden light.

" Hey!!!"

Jennie frowned slightly upon seeing jisoo's face above her and why was this jerk is here with her right now?

" Where am I?" Jennie ask with her raspy voice.

" My room." Jisoo replied.

" WHAT??" Jennie abruptly get up, making her head throbs again.

" Ughhhh"

" Hey slow down you just woke up!!" Jisoo pull her back to the bed.

" Am I really in your room??"

Jennie confirm and Jisoo nods. She jumps in her mind as she accomplished 1 task without much afford, but well she did ran back and forth until fainted. She does deserve a reward like this.

" Are you feeling okay now??" Jisoo ask with a gloomed face.

" Yeah!" Jennie nod.

" I'm sorry"

" Yes??"

Jennie caught off guard by Jisoo sudden apology.

" I will let Nayeon come to see you now"

Jisoo give Jennie a small smile without explaining anything.

" I really can't tell what was on her mind" Jennie think aloud.

" Really??" Nayeon ask, coming in.

" Uhhh nabong!!!"

" Did you talk about lady Jisoo?"

" Yes!! I mean I'm perfectly fine with her being a jerk but once in awhile she would act like this... you know being nice and kind."

" I told you that she's nice" Nayeon smile.

" But why would she so strict with her rule of not allowing someone to enter her room? While she let me and you enter so easily like this?"

" This room??"

" Yes!! She told me that this is her room."

" Ahhh this her second room."

" What???"

" How many freaking rooms she has??"

" Probably a lot." Nayeon shrugged.

" Ughhhhhh and I thought I achieved something"

" what do you mean???" Nayeon asked.

" Never mind, I will just go get some fresh air."

" Alright!!"

Jennie took a deep sigh and went to her own room to get a hoodie because it's pretty chilled at night and she doesn't want to catch a cold.

On her way downstairs she saw Jisoo standing with the back facing her while the other is Irene. They seem to argue over something but well both of them never talk like a normal sibling anyway.

Jennie doesn't want to eavesdrop but before she could turn back, her foot take her to the nearest place to listen to their conversation already.

" Why couldn't I see her??" Irene ask.

" You don't have any reason to see her." Jisoo replied, sound the same, the cold one.

" Or.."

" Are you jealous??"